Search results for query: *

• Users: Doodles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Doodles

PC Map not working

So for this issue I'm speaking for somebody else, as this problem is happening for only 1 person in a group of 3 in multiplayer. Whenever they try to use the map, whether it was pressing M to fullscreen it or pressing tab to change modes, it just doesn't work. It seems to be a TModLoader...
  2. Doodles

Drawings & Paintings Linked

This is a thread that serves to archive everything regarding my now-ongoing multimedia webseries, Linked.
  3. Doodles

The Nostalgia Thread!

Whether it be games, books, movies, locations or other things, some things make us feel nostalgic for times gone by. Use this thread to post pictures or videos of those things! I'll start:
  4. Doodles

What are your top 5 music tracks from Terraria?

I want to know what music from Terraria you guys like. Just list your top 5 music from Terraria. Here are mine: 5. Town Day 4. Journey's End (Credits) 3. Jungle 2. Underground Hallow 1. Boss 1 Also, PC players, as a BONUS, you can include your favorite music from mods. Here are mine: 5. Lost...
  5. Doodles

Ask Me & My OCs Anything

It's about time I made an AMA! You can ask me anything that you want. If I get asked a question I'm not comfortable with answering, I'll make sure to let you know. EDIT: You can now ask my OCs questions!
  6. Doodles

tModLoader Jittery Gameplay on Multiplayer: What's the issue here?

Lately, I've been trying to play tModLoader with one other friend, but the game play is laggy and jittery, there isn't any slowdown, but hostile NPCs, or anything that moves in general, is teleporting around, while the player character moves normally. So I wanted help troubleshooting the issue...
  7. Doodles

Other Literature Ocram: Amalgamation of Horror

Ocram. Ocram, Ocram, Ocram. This boss was in the old-gen console as a "final boss" (and then they added Plantera and Golem) to be the main selling point of the console version. However, Ocram wasn't really that good. Just a mashup of different enemy AI and projectiles where the only unique thing...
  8. Doodles

Terrarians, what was the thing that got you interested in playing Terraria? What hooked you?

Well, my story is kind of strange. It was a couple of years ago when I found a YouTube video called "What If Terraria Had The Music Of Undertale?", (Credit to Cateye007! Really good video!) that tries to match songs from Undertale's soundtrack into Terraria. I remember being blown away by the...
  9. Doodles

Hello!

My name is Doodles, and I'm new to the forums! :) I started playing Terraria at the start of 2020 (like, the very start), at first on the 3DS version. But I soon realized that the 3DS isnt the best Terraria experience out there. So I upgraded to the Nintendo Switch version, not the best, but not...
Back
Top Bottom