Search results for query: *

1. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader Multiplayer Progression Assist

Looking good :D
  2. P3rf3ct_Zer0

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Its chill I would rather wait instead of have terraria 76 XD that would be truly bethesdic.
  3. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader Elements Awoken

My character is still dying of fire after killing Infernance.
  4. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

AlchemistNPCLite.tmod AssortedCrazyThings.tmod CalamityMod.tmod CalamityModMusic.tmod craftables.tmod CrystiliumMod.tmod EarlyWings.tmod enabled.json ExpandedSentries.tmod ExtensibleInventory.tmod FKBossHealthBar.tmod HamstarHelpers.tmod HEROsMod.tmod Leveled.tmod Loot.tmod MaxStackPlus.tmod...
  5. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Something is getting a [/spoiler]
  6. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Crash when building a new world on dedicated server Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.GetModPlayer(Player player, Mod mod, String name) at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T](Mod mod) at CalamityMod.Tiles.CalamityGlobalTile.Drop(Int32 i, Int32 j...
  7. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Can you also release just the stand alone inventory addon? I would figure out how to do it myself but as my friends say I cannot code regardless to attempts (Failed drag and drop gamemaker studio) I am currently using leveled mod and using your mod plus leveled your mod fights for hp and mana...
  8. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

World gen still won't work on dedicated servers with mod active.
  9. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.GameContent.UI.Elements.UITextPanel`1.SetText(T text, Single textScale, Boolean large) at CosmeticVariety.CosmeticWorld.InterruptModWorld.ExampleUI.OnInitialize() at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate() at...
  10. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Does this work with multiplayer?
  11. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tModLoader [Released WIP] Auto-Structures Mod

Is this an admin only mod?
  12. P3rf3ct_Zer0

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Does this tool support multiplayer yet?
  13. P3rf3ct_Zer0

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Hey thorium where is the source file?
  14. P3rf3ct_Zer0

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Um So I need support ... the launcher is saying my build is invalid ... here is my directory E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe I don't use the C:\ drive for games it causes performance impact overall. if it does not have alternate directory support please add it as soon as...
  15. P3rf3ct_Zer0

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I really hope they add some generation control "I want to be able to make one world and have the ability to collect every-item ie. shadewood and crimson wood."
Back
Top Bottom