Search results for query: *

1. Thirteen1355

PC Adding Critters

Heyo, For a while, I've been thinking about adding some new critters to the game, made by myself. I've been thinking of actually having human 'critters,' that only spawn in towns. They'd basically be NPCs that just wander around in busier areas of the map. Does anyone know how I could add...
  2. Thirteen1355

Thirteen's Biome Buildings

Hey all! It seems a lot of people have already shown some amazing structures from within their game, but I feel that I can add to the mix. I'm a complete beginner to Terraria, but me and my friend planned to build a lot of huge buildings, one per biome. These things take ages to build (as I'm...
  3. Thirteen1355

Expert/Master/FTW Bosses compared to Normal Moon Lord

Does anyone have an idea on how most Expert, Master, and or For the Worthy bosses compare to the final boss in Normal, Moon Lord? Would it be any sort of challenge to try and beat bosses on any of the higher difficulties after beating Moon Lord on Normal (using the same character), or are they...
  4. Thirteen1355

When to introduce second world evil

This looks to be a busy start for me regarding writing threads here. During my playthrough, me and my friend plan to introduce the Crimson to our Corruption-infested world. We are wondering when we should do this, though. Is it better to do this before, or after Hardmode's entrance?
  5. Thirteen1355

Journey Mode - Features as Rewards

Hey everyone, I am playing through Terraria with my friend, and I urged him to start a Journey Mode character/world, thinking that eventually, we might be able to integrate the features provided in this mode into our playthrough in a natural fashion. By now we are somewhat further into the...
  6. Thirteen1355

Hey everyone!

Hello! I just joined the forums and I am hereby introducing myself! I am Thirteen1355, longtime Internet person and I plan to make some forum threads on here regarding a little idea I had for Terraria's Journey Mode. I'd like to brainstorm with as many other members as possible about this subject!
Back
Top Bottom