Search results for query: *

1. MenacingMerlin

Pixel Art Merlin's Menacing Pixels

Hello, and welcome to my spriting thread! Here are some of my current works. Enjoy! There's a possibility that they might be in the spirit mod... idk...:p you'll have to find out [/SPOILER] I'm taking very few requests now, because I don't have much time, but feel free to request:happy:
  2. MenacingMerlin

Weapons & Equip New (Slightly op) Endgame armor

I'm been thinking that "what would happen if you crafted all the endgame sets together"(including spooky, turtle, spectre, shroomite, beetle, solar, vortex, nebula and stardust armor), so i started to look the stats of the sets and just smashed them together to make the ultimate armor. But i had...
  3. MenacingMerlin

Launching Crash (please fix ASAP)

When I try to launch the game, an error occurs. All I can understand from it, is that there's missing file named "CraftButton" and then it doesn't launch, and I need to re install the game. :red: Please HELP!;(
  4. MenacingMerlin

Weapons & Equip True Fiery Great Sword.

TRUE FIERY GREAT SWORD A big-:red: sword just for the sake of it. It's an upgraded version of the Fiery Great Sword, and another use for broken hero swords. I know it's kind of useless, but I think it has potential to be in the game. Stats: Damage: 69 Knockback: 6.0 Usetime: 27 Critical chance...
  5. MenacingMerlin

Weapons & Equip Zelda Hero Sword.

ZELDA HERO SWORD I think that the Hero Sword from Zelda series is a good reference addition to terraria. You would get it in post-plantera hardmode, after a solar eclipse (if managed to get a broken hero sword), and it goes the same line as the Terra blade. It shoots a wave of energy when used...
  6. MenacingMerlin

NPCs & Enemies Mushroom biome boss

I think you guys should add a boss to the mushroom biome! I know that the Duke Fishron is quite related to the mushroom biome, but it would be nice to have an exclusive boss to the mushroom biome.:happy::passionate:
  7. MenacingMerlin

PC What is this all about?

How does this relate to the 1.3 update? (I think it's pretty cool.):naughty:
  8. MenacingMerlin

Anyone giving strategy ideas for plantera?

I haven't defeated it yet.:(
  9. MenacingMerlin

Dat joke tho

Found this great joke.:D
Back
Top Bottom