Search results for query: *

1. Kazzymodus

No, it's Foxfire. :)

No, it's Foxfire. :)
  2. Kazzymodus

Working as Designed Glitch Old ones army

This is indeed intended for Dark Mages and Ogres. Betsy is the sole exception: killing her immediately ends the wave, so she will not respawn.
  3. Kazzymodus

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

You can get it on the Terraria Undeluxe Edition Steam Store page.
  4. Kazzymodus

@Lucas_The_Lemon_Eater That last image you posted is not appropriate for our forums. Keep it...

@Lucas_The_Lemon_Eater That last image you posted is not appropriate for our forums. Keep it PG-13, please.
  5. Kazzymodus

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

I'm comparing it to a road without a speed limit. It's clearly not designed for driving at unbounded speeds, so when we see people driving at speeds we see are far above what is reasonable, we impose a limit, set to what we consider is a reasonable speed. It wouldn't make sense to say "well...
  6. Kazzymodus

Could you elaborate on why you feel that's unreasonable?
  7. Kazzymodus

I really do understand that it's hard for people - like yourself and the others you mention - not to be able to have conversations with their friends to the extent that they have because of outside restrictions, but ultimately it's tangential to this discussion: we are not a private messaging...
  8. Kazzymodus

Terraria Zenith Seed Snow Biome Bug

If you are getting Jungle Crates, the game still considers you to be in the Jungle, and you won't be able to fish up any Frozen Crates because Jungle takes precedence over Snow. Try and get rid of all Jungle Grass, Plants, Vines and Hive around the fishing hole - the scan area is quite a large...
  9. Kazzymodus

Maybe that's why we call pomegranates "grenade apples". :naughty:

Maybe that's why we call pomegranates "grenade apples". :naughty:
  10. Kazzymodus

PC Where should I post sensitive bugs/exploits? (Should not be public knowledge)

Hey @Lainad! You can start a conversation with me and send me the details, I'll make sure to pass it on to the devs!
  11. Kazzymodus

I play GTA San Andreas, does that count?

I play GTA San Andreas, does that count?
  12. Kazzymodus

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

1600? Battle of Nieuwpoort! Some Dutch history for y'all. But at what cost?
  13. Kazzymodus

Tool DyeLab - A Shader Development Tool for Terraria/tModLoader

Current version: 1.0 DyeLab is a shader development tool specifically written for Terraria. You can use it to write, test and compile Terraria/tModLoader compatible shaders, or use it to play around with the existing vanilla shaders. Features A basic text editor allowing you to directly edit...
  14. Kazzymodus

PC I can't play terraria because of the net framework

Just the general release version: Windows XP, Vista, 8, 10, 11, Linux, iOS...
  15. Kazzymodus

That's very strange, it looks like you do have the right .NET version installed, but Terraria can't locate it. What operation system is your computer running?
  16. Kazzymodus

In your Terraria folder (default location C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria) you should have a file called dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe. Can you try running that file and going through the installation steps? If it gives you any errors, could you post them here?
  17. Kazzymodus

This is not an appropriate comment for these forums. Please keep it PG-13.

This is not an appropriate comment for these forums. Please keep it PG-13.
  18. Kazzymodus

Linux Dungeon potions appear as bottles on map

This actually happens on all platforms, and has been as long as these potions exist. Under the hood, these placed potions are variants of placed bottles (they can also be used for crafting purposes), which is why they have the same name on the map.
  19. Kazzymodus

@Groovy_Glasia🌈🌳 If it wasn't clear yet, I would like discussion on this topic to stop. Giving...

@Groovy_Glasia🌈🌳 If it wasn't clear yet, I would like discussion on this topic to stop. Giving everyone involved an alert for an off-topic joke is not helping with that, especially if you weren't involved to begin with.
  20. Kazzymodus

What I appreciate or not is irrelevant. These forums are PG-13, and additionally there are...

What I appreciate or not is irrelevant. These forums are PG-13, and additionally there are people here who may not appreciate it and have every right not to be exposed to it on a forum that is supposed to be about Terraria. This is not up for discussion.
Back
Top Bottom