Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Glad to see this mod come back from it's mostly dead state. With TheChosenOne's vague description of what happened, I'm happy that most of the fallout of that mess is over with.
  2. A

tModLoader Depth of Time: Forsaken

I like it. Mod looks promising. Continue the good work!
  3. A

tModLoader Antiaris

Looking at this, I can tell 'quality over quantity' rather well. I haven't tried either Tremor or this, but looking at the wikis, I see it's more balanced and content is spread out for the classes. I see you've given all the classes some new content, unlike in Tremor. PS: I like the art you...
  4. A

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

I have a bug I have found: sometimes, the Chaos biome structures won't generate. This has happened a bunch of times, and having read on the wiki that Shen Dorgon, Yamata, and Akuma need those to be spawned. I'm not exactly sure on why this has happened, so I have contacted you. I only have two...
  5. A

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Ok, so I have found a bug, it happens upon world gen, and it happens with the Abandoned Lab Here: [12:29:05] [33/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation Abandoned Lab System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
Back
Top Bottom