Search results for query: *

1. Diamondmatter

**REPORTED** Moving off of cloud deletes map data

Without fail, as far as I can tell. I replicated this four times in a row: A character I've played for 36 hours I moved off of the cloud so I could back up the files. While backing up I noticed the map file was gone. Sure enough, in-game, in the right world, the map was reset. I pasted an...
  2. Diamondmatter

Additional Changes to Water, With Community Feedback

The latest one looks kinda like jello to me, I think it would look better if the ripples lasted longer and were a bit slower, and maybe less jiggly, I guess? Still awesome to see water moving now!
  3. Diamondmatter

What's your most hated/useless NPC(s)?

Dang, I totally forgot about him. Definitely tops the Nurse in uselessness for me, haha.
  4. Diamondmatter

What's your most hated/useless NPC(s)?

The Nurse. Like... if I die, I'm going to change my strategy and prepare again, not just run back as fast as possible. My health refills itself anyway. I can see the use in her in certain situations, but I don't really use those.
  5. Diamondmatter

PC Hitting a brick wall called Moonlord

The method I used to beat him on the first try in Normal mode was to just build a long minecart rail (about 1500 tiles) and just build up traction and shoot as I pass. Bumpers set to send me the other direction, of course. With all the right buffs and armors, you will never take enough damage to...
  6. Diamondmatter

Console and mobile content for pc ?

No. Barely any of it really even fits Terraria's style at all.
  7. Diamondmatter

Things you hate doing in Terraria

Building. Why? I suck at it. And. I'm a perfectionist.
  8. Diamondmatter

PC What's your favorite NPC quote?

That's just pirate nonsense. :p
  9. Diamondmatter

I just saw something disturbing...

Or plant seeds.
  10. Diamondmatter

Items you thought you would never replace

A few things; the Terra Blade, Death Sickle, The Eye of Cthulhu, and Megashark. Ditched the Terra Blade for the Influx Waver, which has a higher base damage and the projectile slashes enemies three more times after it hits. Death Sickle just got generally outclassed by others. I have the Lunar...
  11. Diamondmatter

I just saw something disturbing...

Never seen him do that but I was worried that that's what my Pirate minions were doing...
  12. Diamondmatter

Which do you find more disturbing: The Corruption or The Crimson?

Crimson, easily. The sounds are so creepy and the whole area is just way more foreboding than the Corruption. I find myself much less motivated to eradicate the Corruption than the Crimson. Haha, agreed. I hate passing through my surface one. I don't like how the whole sky goes black and then...
  13. Diamondmatter

Reducing the Endgame Grind

I was thinking about this yesterday and I thought that maybe just the monsters could have a 1/15 chance to drop a few fragments, or maybe the "tough" ones are the only ones that drop them (such as the Crawltipede).
  14. Diamondmatter

Why the Summoner class is terrible

I feel that the Summoner is mostly crippled by low defense rather than "pureness." When I use Tiki Armor I have to dance in and out of the range in which I can even use any other weapons effectively, which is rarely an option in a boss battle. Thinking about my experiences with it, it's not too...
  15. Diamondmatter

Tax collector rescue is not obvious enough?

I think the Guide's hints need to be expanded in general. Early on I always thought it was fun to be able to get pointed by him, get hints at something else new and interesting to find. After Hardmode that's totally gone. It's kind of like a more direct version of the ominous messages like "You...
  16. Diamondmatter

Yelets...

Yep. My "generic" arena is in a snow biome, and every Solar Eclipse I get at least 5 Amaroks.
  17. Diamondmatter

Order of play

I've known Terraria for a fair while now, but as an incredibly slow player I've only just beaten Golem for the first time. With all the new events and bosses in 1.3, I'm kind of puzzled on what to do next. What to do with myself has actually been a problem all along (as in, what weapons and...
  18. Diamondmatter

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Well, I tore through a Nailhead in about 7 seconds with the Butcher's Chainsaw. Not very wise use of time (and location) on a post-Plantera Solar Eclipse, but you get the idea. Is it redundant to bring up Hardmode Dungeon items? Because I beat Golem for the first time ever just by sticking the...
  19. Diamondmatter

Does anyone else find the portal gun a bit... underwhelming?

Yeah I was pretty disappointed when I heard it was a Moon Lord drop. It's not like it's going to let you cheese other bosses any more than usual since you can already set up teleporters.
  20. Diamondmatter

add a reason why the player is evil.

Angler's the one who hangs around, and then demands that you bring him fish, and is surprised when you actually do. :p I think there's more evidence of heroism than villainy. Destroying a demon to free the soul of an old man (in two cases if you count the Tax Collector!), defeating an eldritch...
Back
Top Bottom