Search results for query: *

• Users: Owyn
  • Order by date
  1. O

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Thx, nice mod Tho I had to manually increase chances for moon stone and sun stone cuz for some reason even with x100 spawn rate and many attempts for their events - those weren't dropping edit: there's no option to increase drop of Paladin's Hammer, only for Paladin's Shield - seems like a bug?
  2. O

tModLoader 300x Spawnrate Mod

Too bad it doesn't have an off\on button
  3. O

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

> By default, this will also unlock all items you can craft with that item How do I do "recalculate" when I install new mods and all their item prerequisites are already researched (but not the resulting item now) ?
  4. O

Infinite and or Unconsumable Boss Summons

Got this to summon Queen Slime cuz I can't find her damn crystal... and there is no item to summon Queen Slime in this mod T_T
  5. O

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

I wish there was a "recraft" mod for earlier game...
  6. O

tModLoader Potion Charms

It's a pity there are no compass and depth meter charms despite there being one for return meter, so I still have to waste 2 inv slots for those... P.S. - Why do charms require different items than potions with the same effect? T_T
  7. O

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Is it possible to turn off spelunky effect glow for researched items? (or to just make everything non-researched glow instead) would be awesome
Back
Top Bottom