Search results for query: *

• Users: Freakshow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Freakshow

Game Mechanics Add a separate slider for changing the scale of text in ui

I usually like to play with my ui scale cranked up a bit because I have some vision issues. But that doesn't really help the text size like I would prefer it to. So I'd like to request a separate slider in the options for text size.
  2. Freakshow

Weapons & Equip Make glasses equipable as accessories

I'd honestly love to be able to wear a hat and sunglasses at the same time.
  3. Freakshow

Other Will the Player Suggestion Forums change? (Addressing the invisible elephant in the room)

Hello! To start things off, yes, I am aware this is more so a question than a suggestion, but in my defense I have no clue where to post this thread or even if there's a statement from the developers concerning this topic. So please have mercy if I made a mistake. Anyways for all we know, 1.4...
  4. Freakshow

Game Mechanics Additional Music

More Unique Boss Themes Have you ever wondered why some bosses like the Queen Bee have unique music, but other bosses like Duke Fishron share their music with other bosses? This is odd since Duke is unique in concept, unlike Queen Bee, but shares a theme with 4 other bosses. "Where am I going...
  5. Freakshow

Weapons & Equip Lunar Upgrades (Post-game Upgrades for Weaker Weapons)

Have you ever gotten a weapon that is really cool and fun to use, but you got it too late in the game for it to be of any use? Or, you simply just like a weapon and want to use it post-game? Well, I have a suggestion to remedy that. Enter, Lunar Upgrades. How does it work? It's simple really...
  6. Freakshow

PC King Statue & Queen Statue

Hello! I was struggling with the OOA, and I had a "delightfully devilish" idea to use my NPCs as extra sentries. But in order to do that without tearing up my base, I need a King and Queen statue. If anyone is willing to spare one, I'd be grateful. Thanks.
  7. Freakshow

Xbox One Frozen Day- Night Cycle

So I was playing with a friend the other day on a co-op world. After making a lake of honey, time just suddenly stopped. As in the sun didn't move. I didn't notice this until it turned night. Then the Sun just disappeared and the backdrop turned to late twilight. Me and my friend shrugged it...
  8. Freakshow

Console Some questions for Console Terrarians

Since the console 1.3 update is going to arrive soon (ETA May, 2017). I want to ask some questions to all Console Terrarians. 1. What will you miss about 1.2 - 1.2.4? As there are many changes to graphics and sounds in 1.3. (That's a given) I will miss the Old look of some blocks...
  9. Freakshow

Xbox 360 Spectre Mask

Sorry for making 2 threads but this issue deserve another topic. The Spectre Mask doesn't have the set bonus. Is this normal or limitations?
  10. Freakshow

Xbox 360 Multiplying enemies

So I was playing a new world. And my friend was expericing enemies multiplying when he hits them and the enemies hit him. Has anyone else experienced this?
  11. Freakshow

Xbox 360 Beach Biome

Any tips on how to make an artificial beach (At the ocean of course). At the right side of the world, where the jungle is. There is no beach, just mud. (This is an older world) At the left there is a small one but i would like to expand
  12. Freakshow

Console Uzi & Rod Of Discord

Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get them, because I can hardly find the enemies that drop them. For a combined farm time for both biomes is most likely 1.5 full real life day. I just need tips.:indifferent:
  13. Freakshow

Xbox 360 Need help cleaning up

I need help cleaning up my world of crimson and hallow, but not completely rid of both. Just make them a bit smaller and contain them. GT freakskow204. Help would be appreciated.
  14. Freakshow

Console So I found something to do...

I've made a basic concept for a mini-game. It's PVP with ONLY guns and laser guns. (Like the Handgun, Laser Rifle, and etc). Sort of like real life warfare. If their are any other recommendations for this, let me know.
  15. Freakshow

Console Any Ideas?

Any ideas? Cuz I'm bored.
  16. Freakshow

Resolved [Console] Traveling Merchant not spawning

He did not spawn after 20 freaking days! HELP PLEASE!:mad:
  17. Freakshow

Console What is you favorite and least favorite Boss?

My favorite Boss is the Ocram, and my least favorite is Plantera.
  18. Freakshow

Console Horned God Armor?

This has been resolved. @Nike Leon please lock this thread.
  19. Freakshow

My Character Sprite

Does anyone like my character sprite? It's what my character actualy looks like. It's my avatar if that is too small.
  20. Freakshow

Xbox 360 why is the shadowbeam so slow?

why is the shadiwbeam so slow on consloe because shadow beams my favrote?
Back
Top Bottom