Search results for query: *

1. H

Now do I get to bully you?

Now do I get to bully you?
  2. H

I, as the lead spriter for Tremor 2, can assure you that we'll not make the same mistakes the...

I, as the lead spriter for Tremor 2, can assure you that we'll not make the same mistakes the original did.
  3. H

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

It's good to know that even the best of the best screw up their code and end up with some ridiculous moments. I myself have came across issues in code before that made me chuckle.
  4. H

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Spammy replies to this thread aside, I think this is was a clever move, to capitalize on what was allegedly just stuff that Red had allegedly thought up on the spot. I wonder how the community, more specifically the modding community, will utilize this information and put it into effect...
  5. H

NYAs-12

NYAs-12
  6. H

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

So if I'm reading this correctly, this essentially functions as an extended inventory?
  7. H

Nice

Nice
  8. H

Blocks & Decoration Update stone / similar textures

Sorry for the late response, I didn't see your post. Here's a vague idea of how it could appear, keep in mind I didn't design my textures with tiling completely in mind, and that the shading on the edges is only because I have no impulse control when it comes to spriting :p
  9. H

Something similar to how Minecraft is doing it with the upcoming 1.14 update, with an option for the old "Developer textures" (Still relevant in this case) and textures designed by the spriters, which would be the default.
  10. H

I'm pretty sure discord is more reliable as an image host at this point.

I'm pretty sure discord is more reliable as an image host at this point.
  11. H

An upgrade to the earth is needed! Stone, in its current state, is shaded in a rather mediocre manner. The most common arguments for this is to keep it dull for the player, that way they wouldn't be focused to much on it, to help contrast it against the much more visually impressive ores that...
  12. H

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

I hope the new UI would be much more appealing for small screens than what we had before, so far it looks promising!
  13. H

tModLoader Succubi's Wrath

The mod's overall concept will be returning in my next mod, however, I am a little busy coding my game, so don't expect it to happen right away. It'll take a bit more time for the next as I want to aim to make the monsters much more unique.
  14. H

Not gonna post it directly here just so I don't have a run-in with the staff, but I've added you...

Not gonna post it directly here just so I don't have a run-in with the staff, but I've added you on steam, I'll show it there
  15. H

https://i.imgur.com/V8fywUG.jpg Told you I'd do it!

https://i.imgur.com/V8fywUG.jpg Told you I'd do it!
  16. H

If it were a consistent white, I'd use it. But the sidebar is a turn off for me

If it were a consistent white, I'd use it. But the sidebar is a turn off for me
  17. H

Other So about the removal of console exclusive content.

Instead of making them into music boxes, why not make them into alternative themes?
  18. H

Other Torch Heat Distortion

While the current particle effects look fine as-is, I feel that there could be more realistic effects regarding flame-based light sources. Notice how the air above the torch has become distorted, almost blurred to an extent of seeming liquefied? This is an effect that you see in a large...
  19. H

Other Redo cave background rendering.

Right now, cave backgrounds are handled in a rather basic way, but they could be handled in a much better way. Cave backgrounds are handled this way: An array of PNGs, each array has their own predefined backgrounds and in a predefined order, there is a dozen or so arrays for the game to choose...
  20. H

Game Mechanics Debuffs that remove other debuffs

Pray forgive me if this has been suggested before, but , the title essentially says it all, If you (somehow managed to) get a debuff from the colder biomes such as frozen and jumped into lava or got hit by something that casts the on fire debuff, you'd still be frozen. Water candle and peace...
Back
Top Bottom