Search results for query: *

• Users: cancan460
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. cancan460

Blocks & Decoration Sharing your music: the Boombox

I haven't been on the forums for a while, but I decided to come back with a suggestion, which is probably the most fitting way for me to return. This object is something that fits very well with the general theme of the latest Terraria update. Anyhow, let's cut the chit-chat and move to the...
  2. cancan460

Why the Nettle Burst is not as underwhelming as it might seem

I believe the Nettle Burst is a reasonably strong weapon right now, although it seems underwhelming considering the point at which you get it (Plantera!) and its relative power compared to other weapons you have access to at that point of the game. To prove my point, I have made a simple graph...
  3. cancan460

Items Inducing and removing blood moons

A simple idea to remove or induce blood moons. Item: High elven arrow = jester arrow + glass block + fallen star * 3 Tainted arrow = unholy arrow + glass block + fallen star * 3 When shot outside the map at the highest point of the map, the high elven arrow will remove an ongoing blood moon, the...
  4. cancan460

NPCs & Enemies Angler Overhaul: Adding less RNG to the game

1.3 introduced the Cellphone, an item which requires absolutely crazy amounts of fishing to acquire the components of. Although RNG is sometimes a good thing, I'd say making a more player-controlled game ends up being more enjoyable and more interactive. Here is my idea to achieve this purpose...
  5. cancan460

Weapons & Equip Powerful Summoner Armor sets!

There was a lot of hype before the 1.3 release, and honestly, the update delivered. However, I always thought that they forgot about one thing in 1.3: Summoner progression. Currently, the other classes have two to three times as many total armor sets with armor/set bonuses aimed specifically at...
  6. cancan460

The love that Master Herbalists got...

is amazing...! Holy crap, this update is every potioncrafter's wet dream, the new staff of regrowth works amazingly and the alchemy table helps out so much too! Just a question: These new planter boxes allow every plant to grow in any location without the need of say, water or lava, right? So I...
  7. cancan460

Items The Riftripper

So, since we have hit the point at which we are starting to get void and space gadgets, it might be time to introduce to you, fellow forumeers, the Riftripper. The Riftripper is a utility tool which zaps entire chunks of land away and temporarily stores them in another dimension. The item...
  8. cancan460

Items More advanced wire gates

We could use some AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR and XNOR gates in Terraria. I would also like a wireless transmission/receiver device. which could be number-coded or color-coded. Finally, a lock receiver mechanism would be sweet. How it would work is: you choose the amount of wireless channels you...
  9. cancan460

Weapons & Equip End-game magical weapon: The railgun

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present to you: the Railgun Damage type: magical Ammo: metal bars (copper up to shroomite) Mana cost: 5 up to 60 depending on the bar. Charge time: 0,25s up to 5s depending on the bar. Cast duration (amount of times you can hit an enemy): 1x (0,25s) up to 12x...
  10. cancan460

Items Powerful spell scrolls and magical technology

SPELL SCROLLS Medium spell scrolls: High spell scrolls: [/spoiler] MAGICAL TECHNOLOGY
  11. cancan460

Game Mechanics Different types of combat items

I'm not talking about a "let's add a new weapon which is this hugeass laser!" thing. With different types of combat items, I mean combat items which work differently from the norm. I made up a few myself, and would appreciate any other suggestions. 1: The cloud/aura effect. We actually sorta...
  12. cancan460

Path of Exile

So, first a short game introduction for the people who don't know. Path of Exile is a free-to-play RPG in the style of Diablo, Torchlight, etc. You can get it on Steam. It's not pay2win or anything like that, the only things you can buy with real cash are things like extra pages for your item...
  13. cancan460

(FINISHED) So here's a little contest...

EDIT: It's over guys, GG WP. If you win, I'll give ya a copy of either Terraria or Skyrim on Steam, you choose. Who's the person on my profile picture? I guess I can't trust people not to use google or smth like that, but just so you know, I'll feel really sad if you do :(
Back
Top Bottom