Search results for query: *

• Users: Endie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Endie

Game Mechanics Changeable ore generation

So, let me start off with saying we got Changeable Corruption. Yay! Now i don't have to keep making new worlds to get Crimson when my OG world is Corruption. That's all well and dandy, but one thing is still missing from this. I Want to be able to select what Ores spawn on a world. Why, you...
  2. Endie

Hey, it's that time of year.

So y'know, it's christmas. That time where an overweight man breaks into your house by landing a sleigh pulled by 8 or so magical caribou on you roof, climbing down your chimney somehow, even though you don't have one, and leaves you most of the things you always wanted at the time. All while...
  3. Endie

PC Share your Etherian Arenas for 1.3.4!

So, as you all know, 1.3.4 Got released! Cool! It's been a couple days, so people have been making some cool arenas for the new Invasion. I'm posting this thread so you can share them without making a whole new post about it! Simple basis, just take a screenshot of your arena and post it here...
  4. Endie

Game Mechanics Could statues sort separately from background objects in chests

Now, before you ask what i mean, look at this. Simply by looking at that picture, you'll know what i mean. A Simple suggestion, but could you have statues sort differently form background objects? I Find it a bit weird that it sorts like this.
  5. Endie

Starting a new world, should i wait for 1.3.4 to come out, or start now?

Title says it all. I'm considering starting a new world to play with 1.3.3, but i'm unsure when 1.3.4 will be released, or if i even have to start a new world for it at all. Mind helping me out? I Don't wanna start a world for 1.3.3, and days later have a major content release that requires me...
  6. Endie

PC The Tutorial: General Game Mechanics, Getting Started, and Basic Controls.

Hello, and welcome to my forum post, The Tutorial! Now this isn't going to be a Traditional Guide. You're going to be PLAYING the Tutorial! The Tutorial Map includes Controls, Mining, Housing, and World Generation tips! The map can be Downloaded Here! Now, how do i get onto the World? You...
  7. Endie

Make an Acronym!

This is a new, shiny version of the one i did before, since the first one got buried. or maybe the one i'm thinking of was on a different forum, i don't know. Anyway, let me explain how to play this. HELLO And welcome to the Make an Acronym minigame! it's a Pretty simple concept, But lemme tell...
  8. Endie

Poetry The Little Things

Have you ever wondered what was out there beyond the Sky? The things you couldn't see with the Naked Eye? What about the Little Things, all around you? All the Little Things you could do. The truth is, you can have fun down here. While up there would be fun, You have all the things you hold...
  9. Endie

Terraria Reference is Trove?

So i've been playing a game recently called Trove. I Heard that Players can make the weapons in the game. So i made a Terra-Blade to be put in Trove. I Wanna Know if it's Okay for them to Use it. I'm asking this because i'm worried that they won't accept it because they don't have permission...
  10. Endie

Zagman505 Streams!

Streams! Go watch that. Go on, don't be shy. http://www.twitch.tv/zagman505 I'll post if it ends.
  11. Endie

How Twitch plays Terraria would look...

Just had to post this. I Couldn't resist.
  12. Endie

Items Normal Mobs to Hardmode

We've all been there. We've all done it. We've all hallowed our home to prevent corruption, right? Everyone hates that stuff. But a few problems rise from that. No Zombie's. No Green Slimes. No Demon Eye's. What i propose is a new way for gathering lenses, For the people that we're too late...
Back
Top Bottom