Search results for query: *

1. Jackiethederg

Items Light Staff

The light staff shoots a projectile, which behaves the same as a glow stick and spiky ball. This projectile glows brightly, and is always white in color. They deal no damage, and only exist to be an unlimited glow stick. The projectile itself lasts the same amount of time as a normal glow stick...
  2. Jackiethederg

Weapons & Equip Crystal gem staves

Just like how phaseblades have a hard mode upgrade, I'd like to see the same happen to the gem staves. Using crystal shards and souls of light, you can craft your gem staff into a crystal gem staff. These new staves have similar stats, and each cost 30 crystal shards, and 10 souls of light to...
  3. Jackiethederg

Game Mechanics Eating Gel

The tooltip for gel says "Both tasty and flammable", yet we can't actually eat it- why? We should be allowed to eat gel! Although you'd only get the slimed "debuff" for doing so.. Maybe eating pink gel could make you bounce a little when you jump?
  4. Jackiethederg

Blocks & Decoration Gem-studded Ice, and other gem blocks.

As of now, gems can be found growing mostly everywhere underground, even inside stone. The issue, is that they can only be inside stone, which is strange, they can grow ON many other blocks, such as topaz in the underground desert or on ice. Why don't we have topaz embedded sandstone? How come...
  5. Jackiethederg

Blocks & Decoration corrupted and crimson glass

By putting in corrupted or crimson sand, you get their separate glass. My idea is the corrupted glass would look dirty, while the crimson glass would look bloody (duh) The glass wouldn't count as evil blocks, therefore wouldn't count toward the world evil. They would still be normal glass, and...
  6. Jackiethederg

Weapons & Equip A few more whips.

With a new update coming soon, something I personally would enjoy is more whips. I feel as if there's just too large of a gap between them. The Smack - 20 rope + Any color jellyfish - Slightly better stats than the leather whip 15 Damage per swing 1 Knockback 35 Use time 4 Summon tag damage...
  7. Jackiethederg

Weapons & Equip Dark Sword from Don't Starve

I'd like to see the dark sword added into the game from don't starve, preferably requiring souls of night to craft.
  8. Jackiethederg

Weapons & Equip Codex Umbra

I feel as if the dev team could've added the codex umbra as a part of the crossover. It would be a summoner weapon, and could create shadow replicas of the player. They wouldn't have armor or accessories equipped, with the only identifiable feature would be the hair and clothes style. Upon use...
  9. Jackiethederg

Blocks & Decoration More block halves

We have a half block already, but it would be nice to have one that applies to the top half of the block, and its sides. I would also enjoy having block halves that are on the sides as well, it would allow us to have much more detail on builds.
  10. Jackiethederg

Biomes & Nature Candy biome as a counterpart to the hollow

I believe the hollow should have a counterpart like how the crimson and the corruption are. I believe that a candy biome would be the best fit, since the hollow follows the theme of "purity", which is the opposite of the crimson which follows the theme of "evil". To me, the corruption follows...
  11. Jackiethederg

Game Mechanics Rework the portal gun

I'm unsure if anyone else has the same complaint, but I'd love to see the portal gun being reworked. As it is now, all it does is teleport creatures/ the player, as its basically just like a teleporter sold by the steampunker. I'm sure that plenty of people would want to see it work as the...
  12. Jackiethederg

Weapons & Equip Make the rest of the lunar tools obtainable

As of right now, we have the lunar pickaxes and drills, but instead of hammers, jackhammers, chainsaws and axes, we're stuck with only hamaxes. I really enjoy the designs of the other tools and would love to see the rest of the tools able to be crafted separately, as with the pickaxe/drill.
  13. Jackiethederg

**REPORTED** [All] Weather Bugs out on Xbox One Multiplayer

I have a world that I was playing with my bf, after a few hours of playing, I noticed that the rain was bugged, showing on cell phone that it was raining, and it was darker, but no rain effect were happening. Rain enemies were spawning, but not the raindrops. And it would also jump from a clear...
  14. Jackiethederg

Snek says strange stuff

cheese
  15. Jackiethederg

Ask a furred dragon with the burden of a tailmaw anything

Here you can ask me anything (especially about snakes).
  16. Jackiethederg

Spook-tober!

This is a place where everyone can post their spooky content, any content that has a Halloween theme to it. (Or just horror or creepy stuff is good too.) I'll go first.
Back
Top Bottom