Search results for query: *

1. K

PC My characters and worlds are gone

Hello, I bought new laptop few months ago, and turned the game on today, what i saw is that i had only one random character out of 10 or so and no worlds out of 10 or so, i have 500h+ in the game and I can't play like that, i saw a threat with 4 steps of how to get them back but i think it won't...
  2. K

PC Tmodloader 1.4 not launching

I just finished my calamity playthrough on 1.3 and wanted to go for 1.4 ,but when i changed tmodloader betas to "none" and installed it i just got this screen, and my game wouldn't run, there wasn't even a sign on "play" button that something is working, it doesn't work at all for me, i...
  3. K

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

XDD but melee have the most armor, damage reduction, very good weapons.When i played him only few first bosses werent the easiest but clearly could be done.Ranger ain't broken he was good, but since they nerfed his weapons and bullets in 1.4 and 1.4.1, it must be rought to play, like nerfing...
  4. K

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Immo you shouldn't nefr ranger or else, melee was most broken class now hes even more.Why would't you buff last prism if zenith is just way better.Not saying about others endgame weapons
  5. K

Experienced player starting fresh

Idk guys but Yoda dont want to play or smth, i spoke to him and he said that we could play "tomorrow" then he didn't replied to me after 2 weeks when I asked if he wants to play yet
  6. K

Experienced player starting fresh

Maybe we could play with more people,would be really fun :D friend code 364060503
Back
Top Bottom