Search results for query: *

1. ChaoticGamer

Game Mechanics Terraria idea thread

yea that was one those OP as well, for the guy's idea was adding new NPC that has different fraction it was, I don't remember much but he had nearly everything added and worked so hard for it but afterward, it died out due of everyone forgetting the post behind.
  2. ChaoticGamer

All is forgiven. The only catch the other biome will try invade you back and take over just like how the corruption or crimson how they try temp take over the plain area which you'll have an all-out war going still that was the guy's OP was. This encourages players to have PvP so on forth or...
  3. ChaoticGamer

It is not a difficult step even thou it is not clarified to others how they wanted to read. It is pretty much simple base because ages ago person wanted to fight aside different type biome and wanted to be allied with it but he didn't have the mechanic idea so the guy's idea die out over a year...
  4. ChaoticGamer

Don't side topic here if your going have a problem. Note it is side on critisim rule guideline Important - Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines If your critic and have hard understanding someone's grammar you don't side track for this is a warning.
  5. ChaoticGamer

If you still have problem with the my English go deal with trillions collage's teachers who try perfected English's grammar. Anyway yes and I can't find it because it been lost for good gosh years that is past for terraria will always have millions ppl post and suggest on the place for long...
  6. ChaoticGamer

good gosh had everyone forgot that piece of loving sake of the old suggestion that ppl wanted to fight the side of biome for pretty much its an almost ancient history about this like I said it is LIKE DARK SOUL except for you fight for a side of the biome that actually you try invade the other...
  7. ChaoticGamer

Well at the time being terraria is not getting the fact "Other World" but it is not too late to add things terraria dev, I just got done my tiny and little frustration that was the grudge ages ago. Still, I have an idea that you may want to listen/read the opportunity for you wish to provide...
  8. ChaoticGamer

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

it doesn't mean I was wrong. trust or not, I know where this is going already. I didn't say I am DE, I already know what is going on even thou I am not among the group. They are working, but the time is against them like an endless tides pushing against peppbles of stones small parables talk...
  9. ChaoticGamer

Believe me or not, your mockery making this as a joke would be on yourself as well. I wasn't joking a cruse had move on the game, I was never wrong about my theory where the game headed, I warn the DE the about uncheck up with the game or update about it and tell the people that they are making...
  10. ChaoticGamer

I told you, this is your own fault that none had listen to me when I said the game will fail. I came back and I knew time was short on you, this is your curse you castes on yourself, I knew it won't turn out the way you expected and now someone will buy your unfinished production and your...
  11. ChaoticGamer

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

*edit* Appluse your report zsed, real mature as always personally your point view is still pointless.
  12. ChaoticGamer

Dear Developers, We know we ask too much from you and we appreciate that you been working hard, I know time is against you and your clock. While I try talk some sense (even thou I went insane here and there), but trying claim down the crowds, this is why I try entertain people for seconds...
  13. ChaoticGamer

Thous who complain does not cherish others but themselves, if your complain wants there is nothing to bring nor speed the time for it does not help anyone in spirit, but only want bring themselves to sin not do so what the person complain about what they want. As it has its story I could say...
  14. ChaoticGamer

Now stop poking them for the love and let them finish their work please. Every bits grain of sands only sits there as it is being toss back in the ocean, all the sands is not refine to its shapes to give other sands take its shapes to be smooth. Such as the glasses on the beach no one bother...
  15. ChaoticGamer

I told you be patients because there is always a time play other games, but no you just don't want wait and you have poke the bubble of dev...Now we have to wait 3-8 month, when they need their confert bubble they have to have their confert bubble so they finish their works...
  16. ChaoticGamer

I hope that isn't a troll joke terms. It been about few months, by now they should of already decoded their work long ago unless there was something important. Then I assure that would delay certant days. As time being, I want to poke the developer see the check up, but its not time yet for I...
  17. ChaoticGamer

oh fine, spoil the fun for time being. As the time being, developers, I hope the game is going be finish soon before lots things goes crazy or either people will not be faithful or see reason why cause to not support any the faction of the games. So may you take a rest and hopefully you will...
  18. ChaoticGamer

while the developer try get rid meme troll virus, they hired group of team to get rid the virus, lets go and check on them. Well, we won't question what going happen in the lab...
  19. ChaoticGamer

As the time being, developer open their email check their mail, then accidently unlesh the virus again accept its a troll virus As we say "curse you virus infecting our dev's team computer"!
  20. ChaoticGamer

while developer getting prep time, but a virus attack their computer. Don't worry dev team unlesh the protector S.H.E.I.L.D data programing or known as anti-virus lets take look inside the data...
Back
Top Bottom