Search results for query: *

1. ChaoticGamer

Game Mechanics Terraria idea thread

Well at the time being terraria is not getting the fact "Other World" but it is not too late to add things terraria dev, I just got done my tiny and little frustration that was the grudge ages ago. Still, I have an idea that you may want to listen/read the opportunity for you wish to provide...
  2. ChaoticGamer

PC What if...?

What if terraria have some awesome guards better then NPC who try defend themselves with weak weapons in the tiers (like down to rarity of 5). yea I made suggestion for that, but no replies. So to the main topic, wouldn't be cool if the guards really have strong back bones help out the players...
  3. ChaoticGamer

NPCs & Enemies Guards please

Npc aren't doing much, can't use mods because you don't know how work one proper, NPC are always uselss in front of battle? Well get your forum ready for suggestion for players to enjoy having tons of buddies are still type NPC, but can really fight back way better and hit hard. - Golem *...
  4. ChaoticGamer

lollygaging

when you lollygag, you talk about on your side quest, when you talk about your side quest, you do more side quest again then you get to the point making a music for lollygaging like this one but while you lollygaging, you still going off adventure still and yes I am lollygaging right now...
  5. ChaoticGamer

Music?

I listen to some songs while I play terraria and some are these from youtube I have watch It get the thriving fight keep going including playing LoL and other game I play.
  6. ChaoticGamer

I'm bored

well, beating terraria and success beating extream and hardcore, I kind of...is bit on the side bored so I am just going get random picture and place it on the forum a bit which I find this quite amusing joke Be warn if temp to drink will totally kill you or worst problem effect that will...
  7. ChaoticGamer

NPCs & Enemies Mercenaries

What happen to the mercenaries? All the guys/girls who asked for them being in the game way back during 2010 I think it was... Yea I like the minions not to die, but some NPC doesn't lived on the same floor you know. The bow of nice guid guy is too weak or there could be alternived he keep...
  8. ChaoticGamer

PC Wuts new?

I had terreria long ago and pretty much I think they delete my user name so I just hook up my steam account thank you very much. I just wonder what happen with the update coming new?
Back
Top Bottom