Search results for query: *

1. Geotree

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

does this work with 1.4, I remember hearing somewhere that the spritesheets changed between the two versions
  2. Geotree

duck

duck
  3. Geotree

tModLoader Modding Tools?

So I'm trying to get into terraria modding, already know a few things, but what about external tools? Is there anything, whether a seperate app or a tmodloader mod that can help streamline mod making?
  4. Geotree

yeah that would probably be better than this.

yeah that would probably be better than this.
  5. Geotree

hm, the word glitch sounds vaguely familiar, juuuuust at the tip of my mind ya know? But can't...

hm, the word glitch sounds vaguely familiar, juuuuust at the tip of my mind ya know? But can't really make much sense of it. I've got some lore of my own for some of my characters, noone from when I roleplayed here, but I've done a ton of dnd stuff, which went a let less pleasent as I imagined...
  6. Geotree

more names I don't remember, woo! (I cannot remember names at all, forget half my friend's...

more names I don't remember, woo! (I cannot remember names at all, forget half my friend's names) might look into em later, found it fun to read up on what other people come up with.
  7. Geotree

yeah, they're great too! should definently keep on doing it since it sounds like something you like.

yeah, they're great too! should definently keep on doing it since it sounds like something you like.
  8. Geotree

the last one also looks really clean, especially around the crystal part.

the last one also looks really clean, especially around the crystal part.
  9. Geotree

ooooh, that looks real good, definently better than I could pull off lol.

ooooh, that looks real good, definently better than I could pull off lol.
  10. Geotree

yeah, spending a while without wifi makes you realize how much you actually use it lol. Where...

yeah, spending a while without wifi makes you realize how much you actually use it lol. Where could I go to see some of the art you made? If you post it publicly. I was never able to make art myself all too well.
  11. Geotree

damn that sucks... sorry about that stuff. I fit helps I can understand some of that stuff...

damn that sucks... sorry about that stuff. I fit helps I can understand some of that stuff. Anything good happen?
  12. Geotree

yeah that pretty much sums up how my life's been going as well, what happened? If you aint wanna...

yeah that pretty much sums up how my life's been going as well, what happened? If you aint wanna say that's fine.
  13. Geotree

how's it been around here? given how long it's been

how's it been around here? given how long it's been
  14. Geotree

no way, I just logged onto this account a couple minutes ago after like two years and you...

no way, I just logged onto this account a couple minutes ago after like two years and you immediately pop up lol
  15. Geotree

Salutations

Salutations
  16. Geotree

I have arrived from my 30 million (20,995,200) second absence, it’s been over half a year

I have arrived from my 30 million (20,995,200) second absence, it’s been over half a year
  17. Geotree

tModLoader Problems with an error

both of the files are in the same folder
  18. Geotree

That was a typo, the image name is Sword.png
  19. Geotree

I keep getting this error "Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)" I've checked and I've done everything right, namespace is correct, class is "Sword", filename is "Sword.cs", image name is "Sword.png" what else am I missing? using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader...
  20. Geotree

The more cheese you have the more holes there are, but the more holes there are the less cheese...

The more cheese you have the more holes there are, but the more holes there are the less cheese there is, so more cheese is less cheese
Back
Top Bottom