Search results for query: *

• Users: Geotree
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Geotree

tModLoader Modding Tools?

So I'm trying to get into terraria modding, already know a few things, but what about external tools? Is there anything, whether a seperate app or a tmodloader mod that can help streamline mod making?
  2. Geotree

tModLoader Problems with an error

I keep getting this error "Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)" I've checked and I've done everything right, namespace is correct, class is "Sword", filename is "Sword.cs", image name is "Sword.png" what else am I missing? using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader...
  3. Geotree

OOC Geo Mimicry (OOC)

(damn that has a nice ring to it) okay, I clearly havent learned my lesson have I, well screw it, time for another :red:, terribly planned, rp in this world mimics cause widespread confusion and suspicion, the ground your standing on could be a mimic, the house your staying in could be a mimic...
  4. Geotree

Its a cool duck boi

Heeeeeey, i may be 5 months late but who cares. I certainly dont. Hi
  5. Geotree

tModLoader Duck's Quality Content Mod

sry for the terrible name. I'm amazing terrible at naming things this is kind of my mod that I use for whenever I'm trying to refine a new concept of tmodloader api. the practice mod that might be a decent-meh, content mod. its good for refining my coding, music production, and spriting all at...
  6. Geotree

whats your favorite moment in anime

just as the titles says mine is the ending of episode 19 in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
  7. Geotree

OOC Into the forest

Clearly haven’t learned my lesson The forest, its always been mysterious, some go in and most don't come out. Those that have come out tell of strange occurrences, and the deeper they go, the weirder and weirder things get, only able to leave once the reach the center. And for that reason it...
  8. Geotree

IC Into the forest

Clearly haven’t learned my lesson The forest, its always been mysterious, some go in and most don't come out. Those that have come out tell of strange occurrences, and the deeper they go, the weirder and weirder things get, only able to leave once the reach the center. And for that reason it...
  9. Geotree

Resolved What is double post

What is double post, i see stuff like [doublepost](something)[\doublepost] and i dont know what it is
  10. Geotree

OOC Breakthrough (OOC)

WHOOO! 3rd rp thought of this last night I have plans for this rp ______________________________________________________________________________________________ you find yourself arriving in a prision, you have no memory about how you got there, and not much can actually be remembered. the other...
  11. Geotree

IC The Games

this is where the games will take place, amung other events. everyone starts in the main lobby where training points would be given then the games would take place, for now there will be 5 people per game, npcs being added when needed people will register characters to be in the games OOC...
  12. Geotree

OOC The Games

WHOO! Another test and maybe not sucess, I'm sorry if I'm bad at managing rp's this is my second one soooo, second rp, last one was a total fail so trying again. I watched the hunger games catching fire last night and I thought, it would be a good idea to make a hunger games based rp, plus the...
  13. Geotree

Weapons & Equip Petitition for duck themed weapon to be added

As the title states this is a petition for a duck themed weapon to be added the terraria(pls dont take this down)
  14. Geotree

Notifications

Why do i have to see the latest post on a thread to receive notifications, am I missing something cuz if so please tell me
  15. Geotree

PC Wof not spawning

Im deopping the doll into lava, it kills the guide bit then the wall of flesh doesnt spawn
  16. Geotree

Single Thread RP Inner demons

This is kind of an experiment but not really This rp is based off of a mod idea i had but surprisingly didnt attempt. The idea is that the world is overrun by powerful demons. I will have all the info needed ...er, soon, so this is based of of the mod that never existed. Weapons are yours to...
  17. Geotree

Ask A Duck Anything

Nothing too personal, or will break the community guidelines, etc (this is all for fun)
  18. Geotree

tModLoader Duck's Music Mod

this is a mod replacing terraria's music with my own music. I'm testing my composition abilities, and seeing if people like it. current music is here
  19. Geotree

how would I override terraria music

I'm trying to find out how to override the terraria music
Back
Top Bottom