Search results for query: *

1. evanhallmighty1

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

THE FROG LEGS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO STACK?! Damnit... guess I need to re-think a few strategies...
  2. evanhallmighty1

PC Terraria Guides: Google Drive Folder

1. Note taken, I added the Clothier Voodoo Doll method at the bottom. 2. I don't have a mixed class for everything on purpose; only for those where the best weapons you can use aren't all the same type. a. For example, if the best weapons are all range, then I highlight range as the easiest...
  3. evanhallmighty1

What a tremendous compliment. Thank you so much! Indeed, there is so much you can miss when you just look at what's on your screen rather than look ahead, plan ahead, and enjoy the whole process. Great question! I wish I could, but... Terraria's just such a big game. It's like taking the solar...
  4. evanhallmighty1

Hello, Terrarians! As a 9 year veteran of the best sandbox game out there, I find myself constantly learning new things about this game. But over time, I found myself having to remember all kinds of information to help out my playthroughs. And what better way than documenting is there to store...
Back
Top Bottom