Search results for query: *

1. Maximo

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

No, it ran fine; however, if encounter issues, then you can downgrade to your previous version of Windows.
  2. Maximo

Yes! I was playing Terraria on Windows 10 before the OS X version was released.
  3. Maximo

The server executable should be located in ~/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/Terraria.
  4. Maximo

Eh? You need to upgrade to the latest version of OS X.
  5. Maximo

I don't think Terraria is compatible with versions of OS X earlier than 10.7.
  6. Maximo

Which version of OS X are you using and what CPU does your Mac have?
  7. Maximo

Can't download worlds made by other users. PLEASE HELP.

To find where your worlds are located: Open Windows Explorer. Navigate to C:\. Enter "type:wld" In the search field and then press enter.
  8. Maximo

Try enabling and then disabling offline mode in Steam (from the Account submenu).
  9. Maximo

Yes — it's included with the client. To start the server: Open Terminal. Enter: cd "${HOME}/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS" ./TerrariaServer Tip: You can use the -config <File> option to make the server load its configuration from a file.
  10. Maximo

The OS X version of Terraria stores its player data in ~/Library/Application Support/Terraria (where the tilde represents the path to your home folder). If this folder doesn't already exist, then you should create it yourself. Note: The folder ~/Library is hidden by default.
  11. Maximo

Yes. The easiest method of transferring your data is to copy it to Steam Cloud by pressing the appropriate button on the character and world selection screens. Firstly, you should report the problem. Ensure that you include the following with your report: The crash log. The affected player...
  12. Maximo

OS X Snow Leopard is almost 6 years old! It's time to upgrade.
  13. Maximo

Which folder(s) can't you find? If you can't find the source folder on your other computer, then try the following: Windows 7 Open Windows Explorer. Select Libraries → Documents from the left pane. Windows 8.1 and later Open File Explorer. Select This PC → Documents from the left pane...
  14. Maximo

Move the the folders ~\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players ~\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds from your other computer into the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Terraria on your Mac. Note: The tilde represents the path to your home folder. Press shift-command-H to open your home...
  15. Maximo

Yes, they are. You can even access characters and worlds that were saved to Steam Cloud by the Windows version of Terraria.
  16. Maximo

I've opted into the beta by following the instructions, but the Install button isn't shown, and if I attempt to install Terraria using the contextual menu, then the following error message is presented: Terrraria is not available on your current platform. Restarting Steam had no effect. Edit...
Back
Top Bottom