Search results for query: *

1. pailandpie

AMA I guess

Do you have a pet hamster that has been to sea world?
  2. pailandpie

Items Luminite Weapons: Solar and Vortex

Good idea for sure! With the Meowmere and Starwrath being ingredients for the Zenith it feels like they've been devalued and it'd be a great mod so that there's Post-moon lord weapons with a use other than crafting the Zenith.
  3. pailandpie

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

I guess a basic teleporter wouldn't be out of the question considering he had the mechanic held prisoner. I prefer this new idea that he was rockin' a rod of discord though.
  4. pailandpie

I'm not sure he is a simple human even before the tablet imbues him with power he teleports to the dungeon not even a second after the cultists die.
  5. pailandpie

Just another plothole.
  6. pailandpie

One thing I just noticed for evidence that they're different beings is that The Lunatic cultist is trying to revive Cthulhu not just repair him. Perhaps He does just worship both?
  7. pailandpie

I doubt that two Great old ones would fight it out. Considering almost all of the Great old ones got it out for the Elder gods. So I agree with you here for sure.
  8. pailandpie

That's pretty good evidence for sure but do you really think that Cthulhu was just casually on the moon with Moon Lord?
  9. pailandpie

Most achievements got in one day?

I recently got the game bout' three weeks ago and only recently maxed out my character and in one day I went from the mechanical bosses to the Moon Lord and realized what a huge spike I had was wondering if anybody else had so much progression in such a short time I also saw I got the Drax...
  10. pailandpie

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Just learned about relics real recently because I'm on my first master mode playthrough.
  11. pailandpie

PC Meowmere up for trade.

Also just wanted to say even if you see this days later I'll still be checking for offers so yeah.
  12. pailandpie

The thing is if a game doesn't have an established full on lore from the start a dev can say whatever they want. Also Hastur is never mentioned once in the lore once again the name "Moon Lord" isn't either but I believe that's because Cthulhu is Moon Lord but I could be totally off.
  13. pailandpie

Think of it this way in the 4th lore page it says that the Lunatic cultist worships Cthulhu, in the game he clearly worships Moon Lord. Thus I always assumed they were the same deity y'know?
  14. pailandpie

Pretty sure that the recent lore confirmed he's Cthulhu but alrighty.
  15. pailandpie

PC Meowmere up for trade.

I'm trying to get a fully maxed melee character and I've got the Terrarian and Zenith (Best Yoyo and Sword). But I can't seem to get the Paladins hammer I realized I've got an extra Meowmere on hand that I just don't need I'm tired of being on the grind for the Paladins hammer again and again...
Back
Top Bottom