Search results for query: *

1. S

Steam wont lanuch Terraria

Welcome to the club. I've been having this or something similar to this issue since september, yet I still have no help at all from Re-Logic support, from mods of this forum or anywhere. You can check the post's I've made for more info regarding this issue, perhaps you may find something that...
  2. S

PC Terraria launches and instantly closes

For me it is not. I don't have any texture packs, nor does the game even pop up to show me a black screen. It does nothing at all.
  3. S

Framework.dll Error, Terraria not being able to launch.

Hopes for a better future here! Happy 2021.
  4. S

PC Insta-closes the game with no errors.

Yeah... I still got nothing. Some people also suggested just reseting my OS, but... I've got amost 1,5TB of storage used up -- many things are surely not needed anymore and can be lost, while many others are in fact important. I've got only one storage, sadly. So I'd need to back up my data...
  5. S

Yeah, I've already tried that. Didn't work
  6. S

PC Insta-closes the game with no errors.

I'm stuck with a very similar issue. No one has come to help yet. It's been like this since september.
  7. S

PC Terraria launches and instantly closes

I'm having the same issue. No one has helped solve this so far, it has been 3 months for me.
  8. S

So apparently the error changed now. I've tried a lot of more stuff to fix this, maybe I somehow affected the error. Still not solved though. Now it is: Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Matrix' from assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework...
  9. S

I do, it runs just fine on another machine. But I highly doubt it has anything to do with cloud storage.
  10. S

It's been a while and I STILL have the problem. I've tried seeking help on the matter but the few people that actually responded and tried to help couldn't fix it. Would love to get the attention of someone who can fix this.
  11. S

Startup problems on steam

I have a similar problem, with the following error on terraria server: Exceção Sem Tratamento: System.BadImageFormatException: Não foi possível carregar arquivo ou assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' ou uma de suas dependências. não é um aplicativo Win32 válido. (Exceção de HRESULT...
  12. S

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Thank you very much for all you've provided us, all this years! This game has and will always have a very, very special place in my heart. Also, I'd like to try to get help here on this topic, since it's been pretty hard trying to find help on this matter anywhere else. I'm sorry for posting...
  13. S

Hello! I've seen a few people getting this problem, but mine is slightly different (doens't have the '.Graphics.dll') and I've tried all I've seen on this subject and nothing has worked yet. My error: List of things that I've tried: Reinstalling Terraria; Verifying integrity of files on...
  14. S

PC Troubleshooting Terraria Issues

Hello! I've seen a few people getting this problem, but mine is slightly different (doens't have the '.Graphics.dll') and I've tried all I've seen on this subject and nothing has worked yet. My error: List of things that I've tried: Reinstalling Terraria; Verifying integrity of files on...
Back
Top Bottom