Search results for query: *

• Users: Uni
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Uni

What is your all-time favourite weapon?

You heard it people. What is your favourite weapon? Out of the 500 weapons Terraria has to offer, surely you have a choice. If I were to choose a weapon, it would probably be... the Musket. As cringy as the texture is (relogic pls change) the gun is amazing. Available early on, it absolutely...
  2. Uni

Weapons & Equip Early-game Sniper Counterpart

The Sniper. A loved weapon. Incredible base damage, excellent for PvP and mobs. However, it is hard to get. You can only get it from the Skeleton Sniper in the dungeon, after beating Plantera. So, I present, the Granite Rifle. It drops from a new mob - Granite Sentinel (it rapidly shoots...
  3. Uni

Best Vanity Sets You Created

So, in every Terraria game, armor is a must-have. However, it covers your body. Some look good, some not. We use that to our advantage. And at that moment, behold! A VANITY is made! Vanities make the basics of our characters. There are weapons, armor, effects and vanities. Vanities are the look...
  4. Uni

PC Unikram is here!

Heeeello everybody! My name's Unikram, and you will 9 out of the 10 times you see me, see me as Unikram. I don't ever change my name, in fact, I have been known as Unikram since, like, what, 2013? I've had many aliases before, but nothing to keep official. Then I randomly spat out the name...
Back
Top Bottom