Search results for query: *

1. Nox_porphyrogene

Game Mechanics Letting hardmode ores be broken by bombs later in the game

I'd personally prefer it to work similar to hellstone, by using the same bombs/ rockets it keeps things simple and intuitive. It would suck to loose the use of more aesthetic bombproof blocks, but at the very least there would still be good options at each stage of progression for practical...
  2. Nox_porphyrogene

Game Mechanics Letting hardmode ores be broken by bombs later in the game

Having checks at different progression points that let hard-mode ores become vulnerable to bombs would be great. For example, the main six after all three mechs are downed, and chlorophyte after plantera or golem. Similar to how hellstone works after the wall of flesh
  3. Nox_porphyrogene

PS4 Frequent multiplayer crashes

Game crashes every few minutes of playing multiplayer, happens whether or not I'm the one hosting. Only happens when other people are in the game
  4. Nox_porphyrogene

PS5 my friend can't load or host worlds

the bug resolved after he did a factory reset of his ps5
  5. Nox_porphyrogene

PS5 my friend can't load or host worlds

my friend is completely unable to host worlds, when he trys he gets a black screen. he can still join other people's worlds in multiplayer.
  6. Nox_porphyrogene

**REPORTED** shellphone/magic conch only teleports to one ocean

The bug typically occurs when you are playing a session with someone else as the host, it's happened consistently regardless of character or world. I have only played classic when it comes to multiplayer and normal seeds
  7. Nox_porphyrogene

this has been an ongoing bug for me in multiplayer, the magic conch teleports to the closest ocean rather than the furthest.
  8. Nox_porphyrogene

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

i'd love to have another three loadout slots
  9. Nox_porphyrogene

To update here, the bug is still present. Though it seems I miss attributed it. The conch seems to teleport you to the closest ocean rather than the furthest.
  10. Nox_porphyrogene

i could have sworn that i saw them noted on the wiki as currently unimplemented dispite existing in the files, ill see if i can't find what I'm thinking of edit- this is what i was referring to, sorry if i wasn't understanding it correctly
  11. Nox_porphyrogene

i think there's a thing in the game files you can enable on pc, i could be wrong though
  12. Nox_porphyrogene

is there plans to let console players place pots with the rubble maker?
  13. Nox_porphyrogene

Working as Designed [PS4] shellphone not uncrafting

if it helps, this is a steam from the latest pach on ps4 as of 3pm est October 3rd
  14. Nox_porphyrogene

Working as Designed [PS4] shellphone not uncrafting

i'm referring to this happening in single player. I wanted to uncraft it when I couldn't use it like i had used the cellphone and such, but it wouldn't uncraft
  15. Nox_porphyrogene

3 more loadout slots would be sweet
  16. Nox_porphyrogene

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

i feel like the dcu not being the fastest is intended, though i could be wrong.
  17. Nox_porphyrogene

anyone think an alternative use button in the inventory for stuff like the void bag and shellphone would be really useful forgot to mention i play on console
  18. Nox_porphyrogene

even when you use it at an ocean, it'll teleport you to the ocean you're already at, this bugs been around a for a few versions
  19. Nox_porphyrogene

In some multiplayer worlds the shellphone and the magic conch will only teleport you to one of the oceans but not the other
  20. Nox_porphyrogene

**REPORTED** [PS4] quickstack animation missing in multiplayer

the new animation for quick stacking is missing in multiplayer
Back
Top Bottom