Search results for query: *

1. Someone that needs help

PC Can I borrow someone’s DCU?

I need it for something, I’ll give it back.
  2. Someone that needs help

Favorite and least favorite fruit

Yes cucumbers and tomatoes count Anything with seeds
  3. Someone that needs help

tModLoader I don’t know what to do

This is my first time modding ever and I keep getting an error on a sword Im and I don’t know what’s wrong
  4. Someone that needs help

Pixel Art Request a Pokémon

Hello you can request me to do a pixel art I ask that you don’t ask for me to do hard Pokémon since I’m still a beginner Some of my stuff Pixilart - A trash pikachu 🤧😭 And a trevenant requested by @THE [Number 1 Shovel]!!!
  5. Someone that needs help

IC Dreadborne: Terrors of the Abyss

|the beginning of| *people run away from crawling creatures chasing after them, one by one the humans are slaughtered. Military men shoot the creatures from the sky.* “we advise that everyone stays inside until we clear up what’s happening outside.” A broadcast says on a television, from here on...
  6. Someone that needs help

OOC Dreadborne: Terrors of the Abyss

Setting:The story takes place in a nightmarish demonic city, a realm that exists parallel to our own. The city is a twisted and macabre reflection of urban life, with towering gothic structures, blood-soaked streets, and an oppressive atmosphere of supernatural horror. Story...
  7. Someone that needs help

Biomes & Nature Coral reef biome

With the labor of love update they are Adding coral furniture and with that I was thinking how about a coral reef biome. This biome would be underwater in the sea somewhere it would contain like new fish and a bunch of coral, there would be sea lanterns to sea (pun) and maybe you would might be...
  8. Someone that needs help

Worst customer service you've had

What was the place and describe your experience
  9. Someone that needs help

OOC King of the pirates (OOC)

Things I have to clarify first 1. yes this is a pirate rp 2. this is a one piece rp 3. if you don't know what this is ill help you understand what one piece is 4. do I think this will succeed? no but if it does ill be one happy campe- wait i mean pirate 5. did i have to make that one happy...
  10. Someone that needs help

I choose you! RP ideas thread

Ok this thread is so you can post your ideas of what you want or see in the next updates of "I choose you! " You can post your ideas of what mechanics you want, what type of places you want, etc ( I don't know if this will get taken down or not but it was worth a try)
  11. Someone that needs help

IC Otaku worlds collide (a anime roleplay) IC

Your eyes open, loud noises crash thru the city of Saitama. Your eyes start to align and you can see properly again. A kid with yellow hair and a black headband helps you help, he says his name is Naruto Uzumaki, he then Goes on to say how multiple world's have started to collide and people from...
  12. Someone that needs help

OOC Otaku worlds collide (an anime roleplay)

Your eyes open, loud noises crash thru the city of Saitama. Your eyes start to align and you can see properly again. A kid with yellow hair and a black headband helps you help, he says his name is Naruto Uzumaki, he the. Goes on to say how multiple world's have started to collide and people from...
  13. Someone that needs help

Other Art STNH's pixel art

Hello I started doing pixel art 😁 Pride is among us baby plantera Planteraxe Ultima pickaxe Ultima sword (wip) Mr. Death Possession Smile Magical axe Reworked stardew mouse Reworked clownfish from minecraft Elemental bow
  14. Someone that needs help

Favorite creepypasta

There's are millions of creepypasta's what's your favorite Reference: List of creepypastas - Wikipedia Mine has to be the wyoming incident
  15. Someone that needs help

OOC Ji kingdom

You live in the land of Ji. Ji is prosperous and wealthy, everyone enjoys living here. Thief's keep trying to destroy Ji it's your job to help by joining this rp your part of Ji. Members: wip
  16. Someone that needs help

General fortnite thread

So how do you like c2 s6
  17. Someone that needs help

The idea thread

This is a thread to share ideas
  18. Someone that needs help

What made you sad/annoyed today

My dog growling at me made me sad
  19. Someone that needs help

Jokes you didn't get as a kid but understand now

I put this in the mature discussions because there could be some jokes that aren't that appropriate "He won 3 piston cups!" *Mater spits drink* "He did what in his cup??"
  20. Someone that needs help

Smaller youtubers you want to recommend

Wanted to make a thread for anyone to highlight some YouTube channels that you think are really good and could use some more attention. A couple quick guidelines I have for this: 1. the channel has to be below 50k 2. They have to upload quite often
Back
Top Bottom