Search results for query: *

1. The Axe wielding tree 🪓🌳

Hallowed Be Thy Name - Hardmode Hallowed World Challenge Run

"Hallowed Be Thy Name, for the Spirits of Light themselves have blessed you." Welcome! Welcome all to this Challenge Run of mine! First, we have to estabilish Da Rules: We are going to start with a fresh new Classic character. We are going to play in a Medium sized world witht the seed...
  2. The Axe wielding tree 🪓🌳

Sprites We all know how purifying worlds is hard, so I made something to help with it!

Ever tried purifying a world? If yes, you know how you have to dig tons of hellevators distant 120 blocks from eachother to do it or you'll almost surely miss a patch of Evil/spreading biome that will easily undo all of your hard work. So I made this thread to help purify your world! Of course...
  3. The Axe wielding tree 🪓🌳

Weapons & Equip Boots accessory reworks (+making Terraspark the rightful lord of all boots)

We all have used the running boots at least once in our playthroughs, and we all know that for some reason Dunerider boots are preferred by Red get a bonus effect, which makes the Sailfish, Hermes and Flurry gangs boots objectively inferior to Dunerider. So why not fix it? [/SPOILER] Now...
  4. The Axe wielding tree 🪓🌳

Sprites Want to make an Artificial Biome that requires unsafe walls? I have the perfect concept for you!

So, let's say that for whatever reason you want to rebuild your Dungeon, while kepping the enemy spawning. Currently you have to follow the natural walls to be able to do so, which can be quite a nuisance for map builders who want to have two specific biomes near each other, for players who want...
  5. The Axe wielding tree 🪓🌳

Other Species customization concept

Terraria has a lot of customization options, both in terms of customizing your world and your character. Examples are the vast selection of blocks to choose and the possibility to paint them if their color isn't what you like, and the high number of items you can put on as vanity and dyes you...
Back
Top Bottom