Search results for query: *

1. Brick Creeper

Hey Khaios, here's my CC entry! My college drawing class wanted to do horror for a week since...

Hey Khaios, here's my CC entry! My college drawing class wanted to do horror for a week since its October, so I did a little reimagining of TEoC to celebrate 1.4. :happy:
  2. Brick Creeper

*Lifts manhole cover of introvertive safety, looks around suspiciously, then slowly ducks back down*

*Lifts manhole cover of introvertive safety, looks around suspiciously, then slowly ducks back down*
  3. Brick Creeper

I do! That place was a huge part of my childhood. It just became to much of a burden on me to...

I do! That place was a huge part of my childhood. It just became to much of a burden on me to keep it going, between personal IRL stuff and just plain old exhaustion. I'll visit again though, someday!
  4. Brick Creeper

Thanks dude!! *This response took 2 years to load and I totally didn't just see it until now*

Thanks dude!! *This response took 2 years to load and I totally didn't just see it until now*
  5. Brick Creeper

Eeeeey matey :naughty:

Eeeeey matey :naughty:
  6. Brick Creeper

He's still there?? Man, Gabe is such a bro. :D Anyway, the only reason no one else is one, is...

He's still there?? Man, Gabe is such a bro. :D Anyway, the only reason no one else is one, is because around the time my activity dropped off there wasn't anyone around mature enough for the position.
  7. Brick Creeper

I have not! Honestly, they all probably think I'm dead lol. I WILL do it though! You have my...

I have not! Honestly, they all probably think I'm dead lol. I WILL do it though! You have my word. :p
  8. Brick Creeper

Oh, thanks man! :D

Oh, thanks man! :D
  9. Brick Creeper

Well done indeed.

Well done indeed.
  10. Brick Creeper

Have a great thanksgiving mates! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLZZ9LJb-xA

Have a great thanksgiving mates! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLZZ9LJb-xA
  11. Brick Creeper

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

While working on a building project underground I encountered around eight lost girls. And some people say they're impossible to find...
  12. Brick Creeper

Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

Stupidity is not a right... But don't worry. That's not stupid, it's freaking awesome. :)
  13. Brick Creeper

I had a great idea for an in game creation for the contest, and came so close to finishing it...

I had a great idea for an in game creation for the contest, and came so close to finishing it, but ran into complications. Oh well. :(
  14. Brick Creeper

Happy stomach ache day!

Happy stomach ache day!
  15. Brick Creeper

Owl City. Pretty much everything by him is great.

Owl City. Pretty much everything by him is great.
  16. Brick Creeper

Great contest entry dude! I really like the mini floating island. :)

Great contest entry dude! I really like the mini floating island. :)
  17. Brick Creeper

It was just a free trial, don't feel to bad.

It was just a free trial, don't feel to bad.
  18. Brick Creeper

DOOOONT. Fire Alpaca is horrible. Try "Krita". :)

DOOOONT. Fire Alpaca is horrible. Try "Krita". :)
  19. Brick Creeper

So a c-couple years ago you, uh, wished me a h-happy birthday... If you d-did it again that be...

So a c-couple years ago you, uh, wished me a h-happy birthday... If you d-did it again that be awesome b-but you don't have to if you don't w-want to...
  20. Brick Creeper

Another horribly late happy birthday!

Another horribly late happy birthday!
Back
Top Bottom