Search results for query: *

1. Ptzery

Hot take: Plantera is the easiest hardmode boss

Plantera is only really difficult to me if I don't have a large enough area to manoeuvre around in; every time I die to her it's because I didn't clear enough space. It's probably the most annoying boss to make an arena for for but also the most necessary. I think at least Golem is easier since...
  2. Ptzery

Would've been better if you said "boii", but all around a good, interesting and well structured...

Would've been better if you said "boii", but all around a good, interesting and well structured post :3
  3. Ptzery

Hey, don't judge! I've been away for a while.

Hey, don't judge! I've been away for a while.
  4. Ptzery

Fun art from my daughter

Daaaaayyyyyuuuum.... I swear, every time I look at art here it's way beyond what I could probably ever do. This is definitely no exception to that. Kudos to your daughter ;3
  5. Ptzery

What item describes you??

I'm a Lazy Light's Bane. It's cuz I'm lazy and I hate lights (that flicker). I also like Bane from Batman.
  6. Ptzery

Gender Race

7. Ptzery

Gender Race

8. Ptzery

Gender Race

9. Ptzery

Gender Race

10. Ptzery

Gender Race

756 ... I mean 758. What'chu talkin' 'bout?
  11. Ptzery

PC Excaliber I NEEDS ONE

You'll have to ask a mod to lock it, I don't think you can actually delete it yourself, but anyways, hope you enjoy the game :3 Edit: Ninja'd...
  12. Ptzery

PC Excaliber I NEEDS ONE

Can I just point out the game would be no fun with an Exaclibur to start off. It's not about being OP, it's about exploring, defeating monsters, venturing to treacherous areas and being rewarded for the difficulties you've been through.
  13. Ptzery

Everybody in da house say yeah! ...Or not, your choice.

Everybody in da house say yeah! ...Or not, your choice.
  14. Ptzery

Like if you're Vladimir Putin's henchman!

Like if you're Vladimir Putin's henchman!
  15. Ptzery

Smurfs are blue, farts are green This is le profile that has to be seen Of course, some people...

Smurfs are blue, farts are green This is le profile that has to be seen Of course, some people are idiots because the believe that it's real But I'm like heel naw and eat their heel!
  16. Ptzery

He's talking about love and rainbows and all the good things in the world including world peace...

He's talking about love and rainbows and all the good things in the world including world peace and Al Qaeda! ...What?
  17. Ptzery

...heM

...heM
  18. Ptzery

My best American friend got Terraria today, and we played it together :3 Best day I've had in a...

My best American friend got Terraria today, and we played it together :3 Best day I've had in a long time!
  19. Ptzery

Something being a sober man?

Something being a sober man?
  20. Ptzery

Vladimir Putin probably thought it'd be a waste of time and assassinated everyone that tried to...

Vladimir Putin probably thought it'd be a waste of time and assassinated everyone that tried to sail there.
Back
Top Bottom