both, as long as i get my energy
  2. dexiard

dex's AMA

kat = best
  3. dexiard

dex's AMA

idk
  4. dexiard

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

'pearlwood is useful'
  5. dexiard

The most worthless armor

probably gonna be mythril/cobalt/orichalum the armour set s gonna be completely useless unless you are really relaxed and have.. 10 hours spare to mine you get mythril/cobalt, then get titanium/whatever it is i forgot and then you get hallowed gear, and then you get gear from bosses...
  6. dexiard

dex's AMA

bump
  7. dexiard

dex's AMA

not much, like 30 games or so heres an ss
  8. dexiard

dex's AMA

oh then i LOVE old gen consoles, i even collect them probably the oldest gameboy out there, my dad's first xbox(too lasy to google what it is or look at it) we collect everything
  9. dexiard

dex's AMA

fav book; warrior cat series fav movie; cant say, watched tons of movies, but probably something to do with one piece opinion on old gen console? i really like the idea of it, ocram, features that nobody else can access, but theres always a con, like how it doesnt have access to most of terraria
  10. dexiard

dex's AMA

go crazy
  11. dexiard

PC Looking for any Pre-Hardmode Ranger weapons (No Minishark!)

dont worry about it, i can reforge it to demonic and give it for free
  12. dexiard

PC Willing to buy a Zenith or a moewmare

i need the friend code & i already have a zenith & i dont need it for my new world with my friend sorry i brought your hopes up haha
  13. dexiard

PC Willing to buy a Zenith or a moewmare

zenith would easily be like 400 plat.. lol
  14. dexiard

PC Looking for any Pre-Hardmode Ranger weapons (No Minishark!)

i can give you a mini shark for free..?
  15. dexiard

PC Wanting to buy a celestial magnet and meowmere

could give you meowmere but not celestial magnet haha lmk what you're offering
  16. dexiard

PC i got a slime staff but don't know what to trade it for

SAVE THAT SLIME STAFF. you can make an afk machine with the slime staff really easily
  17. dexiard

Next Sale

I’ll try thorium cuz it sounds interesting and then I’ll do the chemistry thing or whatever. Thanks
  18. dexiard

Next Sale

Whoops... I loaded a world of mine with multiple mods like calamity and overhaul or something. Guess i should get those because my terraria game is going crazy since my camera is going all over the place when I look at something. Thanks
  19. dexiard

Next Sale

i resolved this issue like an hour ago, and im having tons of fun :) it was just a problem with it loading and that was all. sorry for making a deal what are some good mods?
Back
Top Bottom