Search results for query: *

1. Pixel Pretzel

Sprites Natural effects

It would be so cool if, in the next update, everytime you get out of water or even if it's raining you get the buff "Wet", also, it would be great if the players open their mouth everytime they take damage or eat something :3
  2. Pixel Pretzel

Arachnid set from Calamity's Mod

Hello there, i was thinking... there's a vanity set from Calamity?... i dont know, actually... so, i have an idea, im really bad spriting, but, if anyone wants to make a texture pack to replace some vanity set, i have my petition... Astrachnid set! `:happy:
  3. Pixel Pretzel

Terraprisma, pls, stop glowing

Anyone knows what's the ID of the Terraprisma's glow? 'o_O
  4. Pixel Pretzel

Resprite the Hallowed armor

Somebody can help me with a resprite?, i wanna make a texture pack to replace the Hallowed headgear, hallowed chestplate and hallowed greaves, but, im too lazy to resprite the "armor", you know, those sprites when the player is wearing it... anibody wanna help me? `:happy:
  5. Pixel Pretzel

How to resprite weapons

Anyone know how to "replace" stuff, like, i tried to replace the textures of the Celebration mk2 and the SDMG, but, it didnt work `:sigh:
  6. Pixel Pretzel

Texture Pack Empress of light resprite (using assets from internet)

I made this using assets from internet... yeah, she is naked... BUT, dont worry, she knows how to cover herself `:happy: Update: Added map icon Added gore pieces Added Pet Empress <file removed by forum staff>
Back
Top Bottom