Search results for query: *

1. The Magic Cookie

Story Another Terraria

Yay! It finally happened! I'll post more later since I need to finish editing the next few chapters (pls dun hurt me :_: :)). This is my new literature project! I'll still continue to write poems, but this will be the main focus for now. Happy reading!
  2. The Magic Cookie

Poetry Cookie's Poetry Corner

Cookie's Poetry Corner (Sprites by the amazing @DerpoTheMagnificent) Hello there, fellow Internet surfer! Just now, your click has brought you to my treasure trove of poetic literature on the topic of Terraria and the people of this wonderful forum. If you would like to request a poem, refer to...
  3. The Magic Cookie

Poetry The Terra Blade (Cookie's Lore)

Yet more stuff for @Pixel. The Terra Blade A blade forged In both darkness and light To save Terraria from an otherworldly plight Throughout the world the materials came All brought to an ancient alter, where it was set aflame In times of need, it awakens and arises Its power showers the...
  4. The Magic Cookie

Poetry More Poetry

Here's some more poetry at the request of @Pixel, so here goes... Fire Spreading warmth and light Flickering through the darkness Guiding the lost home *haiku Shadows Residing where no one treads Terrifying all in its way Its presence everyone dreads Until the light of day *couplet If you...
  5. The Magic Cookie

Poetry Pixel by Pixel

My first poem. May seem a bit weird to some. :3 Pixel by pixel, The sun soared into the sky Its warm caress brought life to all it touched Birds sang melodious songs, and rabbits frolicked in the grass I wish it would never end But that seems not to be true For my enemy's sword quivers above my...
Back
Top Bottom