Search results for query: *

1. JohnnyKage

Oh gawd. I just opened it up and... Yes. Music. Nice. More cloths. Yes. Has seed. Yes. *My brain...

Oh gawd. I just opened it up and... Yes. Music. Nice. More cloths. Yes. Has seed. Yes. *My brain is just drooling now* I think I’m turning into a blob. With a smile. (Dont need a costume anymore mom! :joy:)
  2. JohnnyKage

Here’s 2 subs then ~;) do keep in mind that I ain’t particularly active though...

Here’s 2 subs then ~;) do keep in mind that I ain’t particularly active though...
  3. JohnnyKage

Oh god. OH God. OH GOD! TERRARIA 1.4 ARRIVED 3 DAYS AGO AND I DIDN’T NOTICE??? *screams...

Oh god. OH God. OH GOD! TERRARIA 1.4 ARRIVED 3 DAYS AGO AND I DIDN’T NOTICE??? *screams internally* WELP. It’s official. I may be a boob. Gonna go have fun with that then... *Heavy Sigh*
  4. JohnnyKage

Weird Things That We Do/Did In Terraria.

I’ll start of with me being kinda stupid, I thought that the icon for the stardust armour was a jet pack so I presumed for a long time that the stardust armour only had 2 pieces and the reason the “full armour buff” wasn’t working was because my game was bugged...
  5. JohnnyKage

After trying for 2 Days, I finally am able to create threads. still can’t believe it took me...

After trying for 2 Days, I finally am able to create threads. still can’t believe it took me that long :/ lol heres my first one. Weird things we did in terraria
  6. JohnnyKage

Weird Things That We Do/Did In Terraria.

Come post those weird things you did, cruel ways you tortured your NPCs or just really stupid things you did that you can laugh about now, here! Rules are the following 1. no starting arguments that cause others harm. We don’t want people to get hurt here. 2. If you are telling a another...
  7. JohnnyKage

*Gets thrown out the shoot* JohnnyKage was an Imposter.

*Gets thrown out the shoot* JohnnyKage was an Imposter.
  8. JohnnyKage

You keep at it! I’m sure any friend would be willing to wait for you while you did what you have...

You keep at it! I’m sure any friend would be willing to wait for you while you did what you have to do at your own pace ~;)
  9. JohnnyKage

Thanks for the follow! And you have a reaction score of... Jesus! And you’ve been here since...

Thanks for the follow! And you have a reaction score of... Jesus! And you’ve been here since APRIL!!? Man you’ve been active! And you’re saying you’ll be less so? Aw, well everyone has a different schedule and a different life so that’s fine, Say what’s your YouTube name? I think I might fancy...
  10. JohnnyKage

Ok, you wanna genuine tip? Use walls and beams to your advantage, Make somthing that fits in to...

Ok, you wanna genuine tip? Use walls and beams to your advantage, Make somthing that fits in to the surroundings, and if you can’t, remake the surroundings a bit.
  11. JohnnyKage

You don’t make em, you build em lol

You don’t make em, you build em lol
  12. JohnnyKage

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Ok, chill, to be honest, all mobile players are just thinking about the {1.4 update}, they’ve waited a long time for it, they know that they’ll be enjoying {1.4} while ~1.4.1comes out so they just don’t care as much about it as other people do, no need to get all defensive. And please don’t go...
  13. JohnnyKage

Yeah, I also suspect it’s gonna be 2~3 days before Halloween, Wanna tell spooky stories that we’ve made or heard to eachother here while we wait?
  14. JohnnyKage

Well, I just finished yet another run so I’m gonna make a new one. If the update hits while I’m in the middle of it I’ll create a {new world} for that update and return to my ~previous world~ when I wanna chill and not take all the new things 1.4 gives in at once. Then when I get curious or...
  15. JohnnyKage

Oooh! If I ever get in a group I enslave them all, but YOU! You give them a choice? How...

Oooh! If I ever get in a group I enslave them all, but YOU! You give them a choice? How marvellous! What a true leader! Lol
  16. JohnnyKage

And shut their lord up while your at it Lmao What is your cults motives?

And shut their lord up while your at it Lmao What is your cults motives?
  17. JohnnyKage

Lol, were you overthrown and that’s why you go and murder the current cult leader?

Lol, were you overthrown and that’s why you go and murder the current cult leader?
  18. JohnnyKage

Ah, start it up to kill the time and get prepared, then do with it afterwards however you wish.
  19. JohnnyKage

Golden and hellfire if I can get it, if not the mechanical one or the sittings ducks fishing...

Golden and hellfire if I can get it, if not the mechanical one or the sittings ducks fishing rod. (Usually ignor the rest till I can get my hands on one of these) You?
  20. JohnnyKage

What are the new pets? Haven’t gotten around to reading about those

What are the new pets? Haven’t gotten around to reading about those
Back
Top Bottom