Search results for query: *

1. Horderlock

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

This is great news for the modding community, i do hope that doesn't generate any conflict with steam's guidelines and the like, the fear of mods becoming 'official' generally comes from having to adhere to copyright rules and such, hope this doesn't limit the modding community in any way~
  2. Horderlock

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

As someone who is very into dark and edgy, these choices please me :bslime: Hopefully some of the other ones will be added by mods and such, TV Head would be a great addition i bet, as well as others i'm not remembering at the moment. Still, can't wait to dye these in-game, haha. Also wonder...
  3. Horderlock

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Duke Fishron's boosters say it gives the ability to dash and a bonus to all stats while on the surface. The Dash doesn't seem to work though, and it's not even mentioned in the anti-buff buff.
  4. Horderlock

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there any dedicated page on the wikia displaying version history? I like seeing changes and what was added on each update :)
  5. Horderlock

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Would it be possible to add an version of the Troll Bomb that doesn't spawn the Dungeon Guardian? I know what it would lose it's "trollness", but it would be really useful.
  6. Horderlock

NPCs & Enemies Little additions to improve gameplay

Thanks for the feedback, and that thing about making solar eclipses rares was a typo, a actually meant to make them common
  7. Horderlock

Thanks for the feedback, yeah, finding the slime staff in the gold chests could be a little op, and the plantera thing, i just meant the road to getting to it, and about the solar eclipses, i really don't know why i writhed more rare, i meant to say more common, soooo.... whoops
  8. Horderlock

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Little additions to improve gameplay

First of all, this is my first thread, so please, criticize it as much as you want :cool:, i want to know what you guys think of the ideas so i could make better threads in the future :joy: Well, first suggestion: Add more summoning stuff early game, i mean i know you could get the bee armor...
  9. Horderlock

First of all, this is my first thread, so please, criticize it as much as you want :cool:, i want to know what you guys think of the ideas so i could make better threads in the future :joy: Well, first suggestion: Add more summoning stuff early game, i mean i know you could get the bee armor...
  10. Horderlock

Other April Fools mini holiday

YES! TAKE MY SUPPORT git gud. now seriously, what about, like, as soon as you get a really god item(unreal megashark, legendary terra blade, etc.) your game screen would become a little bright and the windows error message will appear, and then some seconds after the game will unpause and be...
Back
Top Bottom