Search results for query: *

1. Goldblitzx

tModLoader Azure Skies

I think I recognize you from that creator QnA stream from a while back.
  2. Goldblitzx

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

wtf is your issue
  3. Goldblitzx

tModLoader Azure Skies

Excited to see this mod grow. however it would be nice to see any additional bosses, so that the player can know since there seems to be no boss checklist support
  4. Goldblitzx

Hello mr. Blahblahbal I would like to be verified on the discord server my name is Goldblitzx#9123

Hello mr. Blahblahbal I would like to be verified on the discord server my name is Goldblitzx#9123
  5. Goldblitzx

How do you have a item dedicated to you in like every major content mod?

How do you have a item dedicated to you in like every major content mod?
  6. Goldblitzx

I realised it was because I forgot to put using Terraria at the top
  7. Goldblitzx

I'm having an issue with my code for armor more so with the line that says that when you equip it you gain stat bonuses this is my code public override void UpdateEquip(Player player) { player.buffImmune[BuffID.Bleeding] = true; player.thrownDamage += 2f; } and...
  8. Goldblitzx

I'm trying to figure out how to add crit chance increases to an armor set I've tried player.Crit += x% however I don't know if it will exactly work
  9. Goldblitzx

Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

I love the concepts so much I can't wait for more!
  10. Goldblitzx

Am new here AMA I guess

RPGs, more specifically strategy RPG's like the fire emblem series, and sandbox rpgs like terraria of course
  11. Goldblitzx

Can someone please help me wit how to make a bow split arrows into several more arrows, sort of the tsunami? Thanks in advance!
  12. Goldblitzx

Ok

Ok
  13. Goldblitzx

Ok

Ok
  14. Goldblitzx

Am new here AMA I guess

Thank you!
  15. Goldblitzx

tModLoader Primordial chaos mod

We're not looking for permanent team members just people who would be willing to contribute sprites or help with coding would be fine too.
  16. Goldblitzx

tModLoader Primordial chaos mod

This is a content mod which started work about 3 months ago, and we're about 2/3rds through making the 1.0 update for it. If you would like to help in anyway just let us know we'll properly credit you for whatever you helped with! Anyone who does thank you very much!
  17. Goldblitzx

Am new here AMA I guess

Not much to say right now just existing
  18. Goldblitzx

OK

OK
Back
Top Bottom