Search results for query: *

1. X

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

This man hasn't played ranger huh
  2. X

I think the Cascade's max range should be buffed for the WoF Fight, or the String's length boost should be a bit longer.
  3. X

What's with the hateboner towards the Insignia? People have been asking for endgame Infinite flight for a long time, and locking such great utility behind a massive difficulty spike is going to piss off so many people, atleast on the order of magnitude of the torch luck debacle. I use the...
  4. X

Aren't the items generated AFTER opening?
  5. X

Unles water loading physics is massively optimised this isn't particularly likely to happen, as much as I'd like to have underwater combat scenarios. Too much water kills the world load speed, and this scales up with world size. I should know, i tried making a water world once. That being said...
  6. X

This is something I'm surprised no one has brought this up yet, but is it possible to add a monolith for the Constant shader effect? The monoliths are all made to provide a background and shader effect in a certain radius for builds and it is suprising that the Constant while having such an...
  7. X

Absolutely agree on the 'locking all viable aerial minions to bossfights' being stupid. You want something that can fly for the Mechs, but both sources want some minion that can fly ... Outside Dreadnautilus cheese (which should remain if Dread isn't reworked entirely) the best one i found was...
  8. X

Eh, I never liked mount mobility anyways. Too slow and static for my taste. I really only use mounts for massive burst mobility in a single direction, stuff like Black Spot for aerial kiting (even post nerf it dunks on Queen Slime phase 2 kiting) Blessed Apple/Goat Skull and Hexxed Branch for...
  9. X

Don't see how spamming 1-2-1-2 on a keyboard is some God level skill but okay. Seriously though, you don't need to spam too many whips for significant DPS nor do you have to be particularly efficient about it, even with my lazy mobility (dash+infinite empress) loadout for moonlord, just...
  10. X

People are complaining about Necromancer s? They can't shoot through all angles you know, sometimes the reflects simply can't line up due to your hitbox being unilluminable. I am frankly relieved when the farming space spawns Necros. On the othe hand god curse the diabolist, stupid things have...
  11. X

The tooltip specifically states 'walk without rhythm and you won't attract the worm'. I just don't see how you can walk without rhythm in Terraria. Also read Dune.
  12. X

WOOOOO THIS THREAD IS BACK BABY, BLESS YOU LEINFORS! Anyways, onto the topic of balance - 1) I've seen one too many obsidian armor posts. Now I'd probably agree it needs a nerve, and damage wise I'm okay with whatever, but please, PLEASE don't nerf the range bonus. Having the range bonus makes...
  13. X

NPCs & Enemies Make Deerclops Regenerate His HP Upon Every Player Near Him Dying

Having the highest health among pre Hardmode bosses in Master Mode and invulnerability definitely hurts tbh
  14. X

NPCs & Enemies Make Deerclops Regenerate His HP Upon Every Player Near Him Dying

Very very elegant change to both fix cheese and maintain faithfulness to source material. Hopefully doesn't get implemented soon so i can try cheesing myself for one run.
  15. X

Star Wrath's Global Iframes

The issue here is simply a relic from years ago before static and local iframes that probably slipped through the cracks while organising the last balance thread for 1.4. Since granting the projectiles static or local immunity would increase dps it would also count towards a balance change and...
  16. X

Which is worse: Prismatic Lacewing or Truffle Worm?

Lacewing, 100%. Godawful to farm for, it's why I've hacked in a stack for all future EoL fighting needs.
  17. X

Blocks & Decoration Can we get a Jungle Mimic banner?

People will then complain that you can't complete a banner collection from one world, and then complain about adding Jungle Mimics to other seeds. The Jungle Mimic doesn't need a banner nor should it get one.
  18. X

Weapons & Equip Summoner Expansion

Yeah, not that its hilariously overpowered already...
  19. X

Blocks & Decoration Can we get a Jungle Mimic banner?

No point, since its only available in a specific world seed.
  20. X

Blocks & Decoration Make a few more blocks renewable

Personally I would like Block bombs similar to Dirt Bombs for biome specific blocks - Snow/Sand/Ash/Mud Would make them renewable and allows for much faster biome reconstitution and building - they're great for filling massive voids quickly, make blocks renewable, and can be used for...
Back
Top Bottom