Search results for query: *

• Users: Zicxy
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Resolved [LINUX] Prismatic Lacewing inventory/item bug(s)

Just an update, after resolving a different problem with running version 1.4.1.2, I can now confirm that this bug is no longer happening, tested with a fresh install from GOG. Thank you!
  2. Z

Linux Terraria 1.4.1.2 won't start

Seems it's not the only issue with the scripts supplied by GOG. SivaMachina's post made me curious, running the Terraria script inside the 'game' folder launches the game just fine. Somewhere my mind thought that the .exe was some sort of hybrid that would run on linux as well... Either way...
  3. Z

Linux Terraria 1.4.1.2 won't start

Hello, I am having the same issue with 1.4.1.2, also using the GOG/Linux version, but with a different error. Running Debian 10 64-bit, my older installs (<= 1.4.1.1) run fine. I get the following error when launching from console: ~/GOG Games/Terraria 1.4.1.2$ ./start.sh Running Terraria...
  4. Z

Good to know that its working for you, @crazymoose77756. However, I can confirm that the fix provided by @Yoraiz0r is essentially the same, without the need for multiple installs or replacing item sprites with the wrong file just to get the game to stay running. That said, I recommend using the...
  5. Z

The proposed test by Yoraiz0r seems to fix the issue. I have done the following; - Replace Item_4961.xnb with a copy of Item_4960.xnb, this fixes the inventory issue (did not attempt to release it into the world) - Replace Item_4961.xnb with a copy of the same file from my Terraria 1.4.0.5...
  6. Z

Today, GOG updated the linux release to 1.4.1.1. (It took them a few days) I tested again, the same very issue persists. I was hoping that maybe it was an error with packaging the binary files into the installer, and that they fixed that for 1.4.1.1, but it seems not. At the moment I have no...
  7. Z

It did not change anything unfortunately, and I did call the executable directly with that argument from my console. I also noticed that the first error log I posted initially gets generated every time I scroll down to the prismatic lacewing in the duplication menu, not just when the game...
  8. Z

Well, I'm at a loss then... It worked fine in 1.4.0.5, and I even installed the game in a separate folder in an attempt to rule out bad sector issues with the harddrive. Tried different character and different world, the problem persist, and also only with the prismatic lacewing. I read in the...
  9. Z

I was meanwhile wondering if it had anything to do with files, so while you replied, I did the following (to no effect); - Uninstall the game with the provided uninstall script - Reinstall the game with the previously downloaded install script from GOG - The problem still existed Then secondly...
  10. Z

Specific OS: Debian 10 This bug report describes multiple issues of which I am convinced they have the same origin, hence I will name them all. Descriptions: Some parts of the inventory stop rendering when the Prismatic Lacewing is supposed to show. The item slot where the Prismatic Lacewing...
Back
Top Bottom