Search results for query: *

1. Pellaeon

WIP Need some building advice

Tnx for good words :D As you see, different authors make roofs in different styles. Someone builds the roofs for decorative purposes, someone builds it so that they can put something else there. Personally, I prefer the second option, but sometimes it's useful to combine them. For myself, I...
  2. Pellaeon

WIP Need some building advice

Sweet house :D Remind me houses that were made in the old version of the terraria. Wery interesting) A little tip - try to make a roof of another material) There is one more type of wall - living wood: As an example, use several types of walls to get an interesting result (1 and 2 windows -...
  3. Pellaeon

The Builds on Dark Horizon

I'm not sure that these houses can be called bad or good as written in the survey. They need more variety, because now they look ordinary. This can be easily remedied by adding other kinds of walls for example. Details in the form of a different kind of interior, roofs, windows, ect. We have a...
  4. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

Hello, Terrarians! Little update here :D
  5. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

Thank you, I also like, but it is not a wall - is deactivated blocks :) About ")" - it is a habit:sigh:
  6. Pellaeon

Vyvy builds

Nice buildings) Especially liked Whale island - it is something special, I think)
  7. Pellaeon

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

I noticed that the Eiv makes any buildings long enough, but they are all interesting)
  8. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

I'll think about it, thanks for the idea) It will be something unusual for me) Thank you, I will try to come up with something more)
  9. Pellaeon

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

I think your buildings are still one of the best) Love them very much) I learned a lot based on your buildings, they were inspired to build something more than just a wooden box. They have everything for comfort and beauty) Many thanks to you)
  10. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

Updated Tree house! Enjoy it)
  11. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

I think about it, thanks for the suggestions) Now I modify tree house of Dryad and Witch doctor - decided to remake the branches and leaves in a slightly different style) And they are almost ready)
  12. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

Unfortunately I do not know when I finish it... The last couple of months, no time to do, and there is no big inspiration...
  13. Pellaeon

Building a large Theme & Biome Castle

Wooow... Such cool themed buildings!) While looking at them smiling much - been done a very cool))
  14. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

Updated screenshots of old buildings and ship) And small screenshot of the new build, though a bit unfinished (Overall, I am very satisfied with what comes out :naughty:) - I need to make the interior)
  15. Pellaeon

Tenthy's Creations

Yes, it works, but be careful with him - it is better not to add liquid in the editor (It leads to the fact that the world does not work anymore - make backups), not put sprites (leads to an error in the editor and maybe the world will not be loaded) and try to put only the blocks and walls...
  16. Pellaeon

Tenthy's Creations

Love your style! Everything looks very nice - a style of buildings I have not seen before! Perfect!
  17. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

Yes, some buildings is really a bit inspired by warcraft) Tnx)
  18. Pellaeon

~Pellaeon's creations~

Its old sprite of copper wall) Now it looks differently)
Back
Top Bottom