Search results for query: *

1. L

Help with creating a vanilla recipe

Thank you, that helped! It took some tweaking but it works now! EDIT: Do you know what the Graveyard Biome is called in Recipe.Condition? Because InGraveyard doesn’t work, but InDesert works fine and I can’t seem to find a list of Conditions for crafting anywhere
  2. L

How would I go about making a recipe for a vanilla item? I’ve gotten a recipe for a mod accessory item working, but I keep getting errors with this. I haven’t been able to work it out from the guides I’ve seen, and there are a lot of guides that seem to be for the 1.3 version.
  3. L

So I'm pretty new with modding Terraria, and I have an error I can't figure out: Error CS0118: 'CraftableStatues' is a namespace but is used as a type. Here's the code I used:
  4. L

Where to find Beehive trap?

Ok. I saw them in the adventure map that released with the update and wondered. Kind of a shame. Weirdly, I've had them spawn on my old 1.2 world. o_O
  5. L

Where to find Beehive trap?

So I'm loving the new update, and the cool new statues and logic, but I was just wondering if anyone knows how to obtain the bee trap in your inventory? I'm a bit of a collector, and wanted to know if you could actually obtain them.
  6. L

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Yes, why is this not a mod yet? Actually, now that I think about it, I want most of your ideas in a mod! The confection, the collaboration on the sensation, buffing bosses with trophies... You have some great ideas.
  7. L

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

I wondered if that would work, thanks for the suggestion!
  8. L

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

By the way, still no Sextant, even after getting 200 quests done... :mad:
  9. L

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

That is simultaneously the coolest and creepiest thing I've seen in this thread. What the heck.
  10. L

What, the 20+ Crystal Serpents. Also, wow, your base is impressive. And super organized! How long have you been farming!?
  11. L

Wouldn't it be 9 NPCs? Cultists, Lunatic, then the Pillars.
  12. L

Did the Crimson spawn right next to spawn? That's REAAAALLY unlucky.
  13. L

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

...That's one hostile, creepy, hurtful critter. Good news is it's good for batting practice.
  14. L

What's that reference?

Mortal Kombat to be precise. Anyway, a weapon referring to a woman in Greek mythology with snakes for hair that could turn people into stone with her gaze. The painting Jacking Skeletron.
  15. L

Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

For some reason my alerts stopped working, so I missed a few chapters. Weird. Anyways, this is an amazing story! I've been following since near the beginning, and can't wait to see how it plays out! Interesting take on all the bosses, never thought about the player being the villain in the game...
  16. L

Good grief. Good luck with that, expert mode is brutal, plus the 3000+ items to collect and...

Good grief. Good luck with that, expert mode is brutal, plus the 3000+ items to collect and display...
  17. L

PC Corrupt and Hallowed Mimics

Two problems with this method, The Ice Rod is expensive to buy if you didn't have foresight to save up the money. (Although less than 1.1) Hallowed, Crimson, and Corrupt Mimics have a lunge attack that lets them travel through blocks. I would guess they'd just phase through the ice. A good...
  18. L

How to make this bridge?

Little tip, if you place a fence on top of a fence, it creates a little post on top, which are what the rounded bits in the picture are. Also, the bits on the trees are Boreal wood hammered, and are actually Lightning bugs in a bottle.:)
  19. L

How to make this bridge?

To be more precise, Smooth Marble blocks, Vine ropes (gather with the Guide to Vine Rope Cordage accessory), leaf walls, star in a bottle, marble platforms, and fences painted white.
  20. L

Blocks & Decoration Lihzahrd platforms.

I never noticed this, well done, I agree. Also the game is missing a Golden Workbench, Platform, and the ability to craft Lihzahrd Workbenches which I find odd.
Back
Top Bottom