Search results for query: *

1. happyW12

Krasunir Sorry for being rude. I somehow got annoyed at the "who are you?". I don't know why...

Krasunir Sorry for being rude. I somehow got annoyed at the "who are you?". I don't know why. Maybe because I'm not importent enough on this forum to be able to answer. And for my ego: I'd rather see myself as the "King of the Gods" rather than "Just another human". I don't see the point of...
  2. happyW12

Did anyone say I wasn't serious? I went around the forum, commenting thoughtfull things and...

Did anyone say I wasn't serious? I went around the forum, commenting thoughtfull things and occasionaly trying to be funny. And no, I never did anything amazing on this community, so how can I summarize what I did?
  3. happyW12

Well, you don't expect me to write a 7-page résumé of all I did on this forum before not loging...

Well, you don't expect me to write a 7-page résumé of all I did on this forum before not loging on for a few months, do you?
  4. happyW12

I am the King of the Gods, a being so perfect...

I am the King of the Gods, a being so perfect...
  5. happyW12

Wow. It's been a while since I loged on. I hope nobody missed me (too much).

Wow. It's been a while since I loged on. I hope nobody missed me (too much).
  6. happyW12

Casual Explain your avatar

Ahh. I personnally can't draw well. If you can, I envy you.
  7. happyW12

Well, once you feel better you can try! (I'm sending you a hug. Here: *hug*) I don't think art is that important for a book. While it is a good idea, because only you know what the characters look like, it is not vital.
  8. happyW12

I still recommend trying. At least write notes about the universe, and then maybe a "storyboard".
  9. happyW12

OK. Sorry if it seemed like I was nosy.
  10. happyW12

Oh. Sorry. ... At least a random person clicking on my profile will know... (Doesn't stop this...

Oh. Sorry. ... At least a random person clicking on my profile will know... (Doesn't stop this from being embarassing)
  11. happyW12

DO IT! JUST DO IT!! My universe isn't only demons, it's also Magic and stuff. But It became so complex in my mind I couldn't leave it there. So share your story with the world. Think of how angry the characters would be if you didn't.
  12. happyW12

Me neither. Did you get it? The "zis" is from an annoying ad for football shoes by 2 football...

Me neither. Did you get it? The "zis" is from an annoying ad for football shoes by 2 football players trying to speak English. The "zis" means "this".
  13. happyW12

WHO D'YOU WANNA BE?! YOU WANNA BE ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR MAYBE ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR...

WHO D'YOU WANNA BE?! YOU WANNA BE ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR MAYBE ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR ZIS? OR MAYBE ZIS?
  14. happyW12

It sounds interesting. Are you writing a book or an internet-thingie? I'm also writing something with demons (hopefeully it will be an actual book).
  15. happyW12

Ahh (actually, there is a version of the succubus myth in which they can change gender to use, erm, human gametes to reproduce. My research on the matter didn't go beyond Wikipedia, so I might be wrong. I find demonolgy, like angelology and mythology in general very interesting). Nice character...
  16. happyW12

So, Zia is hermaphrodite. Interesting...
  17. happyW12

What is your favourite class?

I love Mage, because, well, magic is so cool. And summoner is good as a "side-class".
  18. happyW12

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I haven't read the previous 21 pages of discussion, so I don't know if it's already been suggested (or if it's already implemented). I think a visual sign for if a line is active or not would be practical. So if wire is not active, it would be black except for the coloured stripes, and when...
  19. happyW12

Ah OK. I thought I might have passed as rude, because you suggested something helpful and I...

Ah OK. I thought I might have passed as rude, because you suggested something helpful and I immediatly responded by "No, I don't need that, bla bla bla...".
  20. happyW12

Feed. But I'm not going to unsubscribe from Game Theory just because they (like the rest of the...

Feed. But I'm not going to unsubscribe from Game Theory just because they (like the rest of the Internet) are going through a FNAF phase (again). But thanks for your answer. I didn't mean to be rude.
Back
Top Bottom