Search results for query: *

1. Hirundo

Weapons & Equip Master Frog Ninja Gear. The name is a work in progress. Obviously

It is logical to add this item into the game. We have frog gear and master ninja gear, it is like frostspark boots and lava waders form terraspark boots!
  2. Hirundo

Weapons & Equip Master Frog Ninja Gear. The name is a work in progress. Obviously

I think this is a good idea that should be in the game!
  3. Hirundo

Calamity texture pack!<3

Calamity texture pack!<3
  4. Hirundo

Game Mechanics Debuffs in PvP

I tested it with my other computer and it showed that the player was rebuffed on mine one, where I hit the other player! But he didn't lose HP! On the other computer the rebuff was not visible!
  5. Hirundo

Why does everyone have in their signature if TikTok was destroyed... You know what I mean! It...

Why does everyone have in their signature if TikTok was destroyed... You know what I mean! It is a really weird trend for me.
  6. Hirundo

Mobile Anyone want free stuff?

I want some for my friend!
  7. Hirundo

Mobile Free 3 zeniths first come frist serve brother

I want one! Say the ip where u will give it to me! I like u grinded them!
  8. Hirundo

Mobile Selling ANY item on Terraria Mobile/PC/3DS/Xbox One/Switch

Some OP stuff for my friend I will pay 50 platinum!
  9. Hirundo

Help me decide

What accessory slot? Celestial starboard are best, but the broom is a lot better! Pirate ship mount is hard to operate and has trouble turning plus it cannot fit in three block tall spaces! I only use the broom when I want to hover or just stay in the air not having to press jump and down.
  10. Hirundo

Xbox One Terraria not fitting screen

Oh. Than report it to xbox support. Or re-install Terraria.
  11. Hirundo

Xbox One Terraria not fitting screen

I dont play on xbox and u should report the bug to Re-Logic.
  12. Hirundo

Help me decide

Thanks! I think about nebula armor I can use also terraprisma! Invisible potions or psycho knife can replace vortex stealth and I can also use mana flower. I like terraspark boots mainly for lava immunity cause on anarchy it can save ur life! Liquidwalking is also great. Plus shiny stone or a...
  13. Hirundo

Help me decide

What is the best equipment for a multi-class? I was recommended solar armor but I hate the enemy aggro increase. My most used weapon is the zenith. I got also some tips to use vortex and hallowed armor with melee helm. I think holy protection is great from the hallowed one. But vortex stealth is...
Back
Top Bottom