1. DV Game

everything relatively, yet nothing absolutely

everything relatively, yet nothing absolutely
  2. DV Game

[MEDIA] I got so bored that I decided to beat Psychosis, and I actually did

I got so bored that I decided to beat Psychosis, and I actually did
  3. DV Game

Who I Am

A) well... 1. micro:bit has certain limitations: you can't use C++ that easily as a programming language, which makes memory management and precise control harder, and also Python is so slow, ah 2. you often just don't need the built-in sensors and etcetera. I have zero problem spending a...
  4. DV Game

Who I Am

bro :( Arduino uses an adequate programming language (close to C++) and is actually useful electronic circuits which arise in real-life device (like tourniquets) on the other hand, Raspberry Pi is never used in simple circuits, but is used for complex computations and internet communications, so...
  5. DV Game

not necessarily little even

not necessarily little even
  6. DV Game

ideally shouldn't be for us as well

ideally shouldn't be for us as well
  7. DV Game

death is not necessarily inherent to life

death is not necessarily inherent to life
  8. DV Game

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Geometry Dash is not a painful and dreadful game, it's rather fun 🤔
  9. DV Game

[MEDIA]

10. DV Game

sometimes I am so ashamed of my actions as a little kid

sometimes I am so ashamed of my actions as a little kid
  11. DV Game

Wacky NPCs Mod

100% of the examples needed for this mod excluding new stuff are in 1.4 ExampleMod. I already notified Sora_92 about that
  12. DV Game

I feel like everyone has a passion to do some sort of stuff that doesn't apply to everyone, just...

I feel like everyone has a passion to do some sort of stuff that doesn't apply to everyone, just some of these passions are accepted and needed (like doing math), while others aren't
  13. DV Game

sometimes

sometimes
  14. DV Game

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

My first time spawn was very close to The Corruption. I didn't think much of it when I entered it, but when I heard the music my heartrate suddenly went up and each time I had to pass the Corruption biome I was in a rush. And I mean, for some reason I was scared of dying while playing on...
  15. DV Game

[MEDIA] ok now I will truly stop playing tModLoader

ok now I will truly stop playing tModLoader
  16. DV Game

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

of course! sin(30°) is very rational so it's good, while 75° doesn't give any good angles when using normal trig. functions, only transcendental stuff. well you can plug in 75° into tanh() and get exactly 1, but that's hyperbolic trig. functions, and they are not so good as standard trig. ones
  17. DV Game

The Last Post Wins!

I can speak normally, sry
  18. DV Game

The Last Post Wins!

In the Stack Overflow 2021 Developer Survey, Visual Studio Code was ranked the most popular developer environment tool, with 70% of 82,000 respondents reporting that they use it. I mean Visual Studio Code is very good :(( also anyone??? good VPN plz I am still setting up my PC new local...
  19. DV Game

The Last Post Wins!

Visual Studio Code is a source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. Features include support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and embedded Git. Users can change the theme, keyboard shortcuts, preferences, and...
  20. DV Game

The Last Post Wins!

Discord Status major outage
Back
Top Bottom