Search results for query: *

• Users: DV Game
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DV Game

BB Code usage examples

[/RIGHT] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] Inline spoiler: Code: using System.Console; Console.WriteLine("Test code"); Inline code: Test inline code Image: [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] The most useless thread! Will have a 2.0 version with the use of all examples in the BB Code help thing, and removing...
  2. DV Game

Humorous Easy Hacker Guide!

Welcome to Easy Hacker Guide! Always wanted to look like a hacker, but didn't know how? Well, in this guide I will explain how to look like a hacker really easily! Note that guide is based on Windows, and not on Mac/Linux. Well, after doing any of these ways you will literally look like a...
  3. DV Game

PC Who needs 5 Hallow Dungeon Keys for free?

I will give you them if you need them! Reply if you want to get it... unless you have Builder's Workshop :D
  4. DV Game

A Random AMA™

Hello! I am a guy from Russia and I (literally) hate Terraria's Russian translation! [START OF LEGACY CONTENT, TRUE STATEMENTS ARE MARKED] If be real, I really like Terraria and tModLoader, and play these really much. I know C# and JavaScript (node.js as well), and because of C# I can write my...
  5. DV Game

tModLoader Carp Mod

Mod is removed from mod browser. Please wait for the new update I am working on now. Welcome to Carp Mod official discussion! :joy: This mod will add a lot of interesting fish-themed content to your journey! (sadly, it doesn't add now: we are in an early-WIP state still :golem:) In plans...
Back
Top Bottom