Search results for query: *

1. Zeno_magatama

Dragons! A mod about the raising, the breeding and summon of dragons!

He does, much like me tho hasn't been active in a while
  2. Zeno_magatama

Dragons! A mod about the raising, the breeding and summon of dragons!

I know it's an old post now, but depending on how tmodloader support in 1.4 works i might end up revisiting it. It's been a long time but depending on how the future goes i could end up revisiting this. I still have all the original sprite files created by Pinelord, tho i'd rather only use them...
  3. Zeno_magatama

Been a while, can't believe you still remember me lol. 1.4s fun, but summoner only runs are...

Been a while, can't believe you still remember me lol. 1.4s fun, but summoner only runs are still unviable as hell and Dreadnautilus is nearly impossible pre-mech unless you cheese it real hard
  4. Zeno_magatama

Been here 5 years and still waiting for summoner only runs to be viable.

Been here 5 years and still waiting for summoner only runs to be viable.
  5. Zeno_magatama

funn e

funn e
  6. Zeno_magatama

So is the https version of the site still buggy and logging off randomly?

So is the https version of the site still buggy and logging off randomly?
  7. Zeno_magatama

real men do it without armor

real men do it without armor
  8. Zeno_magatama

so much for trying to be regularly active again. Yo

so much for trying to be regularly active again. Yo
  9. Zeno_magatama

i myself find the grind for desert fossils more entertaining because on top of netting you rusty...

i myself find the grind for desert fossils more entertaining because on top of netting you rusty fossils, the refinerys give so much materials that its insane
  10. Zeno_magatama

it SEEMS like it would be, but its actually stupidly easy. Usually the deserts fossil blocks...

it SEEMS like it would be, but its actually stupidly easy. Usually the deserts fossil blocks come in packs to the point where one vein net me 2 stacks of them, and theres refinerys all over the underground desert.
  11. Zeno_magatama

this on expert too, bone javelins pack an amazing punch

this on expert too, bone javelins pack an amazing punch
  12. Zeno_magatama

Made a new char, tried out Fossil Armor and bone throwing items since i got reaver shark early...

Made a new char, tried out Fossil Armor and bone throwing items since i got reaver shark early. They absolutely destroy pre-hardmode.
  13. Zeno_magatama

Geez it finally loaded, after turning it off from with the task manager 3 times and loading...

Geez it finally loaded, after turning it off from with the task manager 3 times and loading through steam
  14. Zeno_magatama

You're a lucky one than cus everyone i know with windows 10 can rarely boot up Terraria.

You're a lucky one than cus everyone i know with windows 10 can rarely boot up Terraria.
  15. Zeno_magatama

Well i restarted the computer and i still cant load the damn thing. Great so i guess im not...

Well i restarted the computer and i still cant load the damn thing. Great so i guess im not playing terraria anymore.
  16. Zeno_magatama

What the hell is up with Terraria on windows 10? Most to everytime i try to open it it just...

What the hell is up with Terraria on windows 10? Most to everytime i try to open it it just doesnt do anything.
  17. Zeno_magatama

i just went on a like 3 month hiatus to focus on drawing. It did me well, still not sure ill...

i just went on a like 3 month hiatus to focus on drawing. It did me well, still not sure ill show up allot here. Ill try.
  18. Zeno_magatama

anyone still remember me

anyone still remember me
  19. Zeno_magatama

im back maybe

im back maybe
  20. Zeno_magatama

sleep

sleep
Back
Top Bottom