Search results for query: *

1. Zeno_magatama

Game Mechanics Changing ammo rapidly through hotbar

Its no secret that allota people are annoyed by the fact that they have to go all the way to their inventory to get change their ichor arrows to holy arrows or ichor bullets to crystal bullets, and basicly haivng to do this every 15 seconds because of the low duration already. What i would...
  2. Zeno_magatama

Blocks & Decoration Fish Tanks

This is just a very, very fast suggestion about how i think there should be fish tanks. I love collecting animals, in fact i have an entire house in my world with all my collected butterflies and animals, and i think we should add fishes. You know, the special kinds of fishes, even those quest...
  3. Zeno_magatama

I see allota people have pixelated avatars of themselves, in similar fashion to Crownos. Whats up with that?
  4. Zeno_magatama

Dragons! A mod about the raising, the breeding and summon of dragons!

If you vote "No." please elaborate why and what we can improve in the comments. Warning! This was originally posted under the "suggestions: NPC's and enemies" forum, and has been moved into mod forums. As such, language used in this post might look like we are just making suggestions. The...
  5. Zeno_magatama

NPCs & Enemies Breedable, trainable, evolvable dragons/monsters!

If you vote "No." please elaborate your choice in the comments. WARNING: This posts contents have been dramaticly changed since the beginning it was made, and it is also far from finished, it will keep being updated from time to time. Content may change drasticly. Breeding, raising, and seeing...
Back
Top Bottom