Search results for query: *

1. Круто

NPCs & Enemies NPCs

The environment would not change so much. Ordinary flowers would be created that would collapse on any contact.
  2. Круто

NPCs & Enemies NPCs

Why does only the Merchant Skeleton have interaction with other enemies like other skeletons? Why doesn't the Truffle have this with enemies from the truffle biome if they are all his relatives? It's also kind of strange to see how some enemies can damage the Dryad... The Princess NPC seems to...
  3. Круто

NPCs & Enemies Some changes

I believe that the Empress of Light should not die. That is, having received a lot of damage, she would leave her loot, hovering over the player and disappear, and not shatter into pieces. For example, there is a mod for the True Empress of Light ... Here's the type also so that it does not...
  4. Круто

Weapons & Equip Problem solving for shooters

No, why not? What's the point of getting something stronger if it's the finale?
  5. Круто

Weapons & Equip Problem solving for shooters

How about making an infinity bag out of Luminite Bullet? Since Moonlord is the final boss and crafting a Luminite Bullet requires defeating him a few times, why not lessen the pain of the shooter and treat it like musket bullets?
  6. Круто

Weapons & Equip Buff of old armor sets

How about giving several types of armor special set bonuses? For example, for the Eskimo Clothes and Pink Eskimo Clothes, add a bonus to freeze and chill debuff immunity for a complete set. For all wooden armor, let's add the ability to float, as if we were wearing an Inner tube. For the clothes...
  7. Круто

Items Ability to combine all teleportation items: Cellphone with Magic and Demon Conch.

Do you mean this craft? It would be fantastic! And if it is somehow connected with the pylon, then in general - a miracle! What is it really called then? Super gadget?
  8. Круто

Weapons & Equip Several new accessories and a change from the old one

How about adding Terra Shield? Like, as a bonus, will it contain a Pocket Mirror from the petrification debuff and a Hand Warmer from the effect of freezing and cooling? Also add the Philosopher's Stone, Lucky Horseshoe and the Celestial Shell to it. Also, why not combine items from an expert...
  9. Круто

Items New items?

Maybe add a new item against such debuffs as "Blackout", "Web"? It can also combine all wands such as: Bone Wand; Leaf Wand; Hive Wand; Rich Mahogany Leaf Wand; Living Mahogany Wand? Also combine all these items into one: Spectre Paintbrush; Spectre Paintroller; Spectre Paintscraper? I hope they...
  10. Круто

Items Terrashield?

Why not add an absolute item from almost all debuffs. We have the Ankh shield, but why not combine it with a mirror, a bag, and a Philosopher's Stone. Maybe add a heavenly shell to the recipe?
  11. Круто

Biomes & Nature Clipped grass bug

I'm sorry, but this report was not supposed to be here, I'm still new. Already redirected to the right place.:dryadconfused:
  12. Круто

Right now. And no, this is a bug. She really doesn't count the sheared blocks.
  13. Круто

Working as Designed Clipped grass bug

If you extend holiness to blocks of grass and then mow it with a lawnmower and ask the Dryad for status, that block does not COUNTS. Even if you change the percentage of infection in the world, it will not update its information. She will renew her after returning to the world.
  14. Круто

If you extend holiness to blocks of grass and then mow it with a lawnmower and ask the Dryad for status, that block does not protect. Even if you change the percentage of infection in the world, it will not update its information. She will renew her after returning to the world.
  15. Круто

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

That would be done so that when using a special book bought from a zoologist, the Empress of Light would not attack and could not receive damage from the owner of this book. Trolls tired! And what if I do not want to attack this beauty, but she is attacked next to me. Also, he would not receive...
Back
Top Bottom