Search results for query: *

1. ExoRosalina

Other Game Princess Peach Showtime Thread!

Welcome to Princess Peach Showtime Thread! You can talk also everything about Princess Peach Showtime and you can post everything that you have beaten (e.g: I also beaten The Castle of Thorns). Also I also include their plays, wardrobes (Dresses and Stella's Ribbons), and enemies (including...
  2. ExoRosalina

ExoRosalina's AMA!

Feel free to ask me about me, related to gaming (Super Mario, Geometry Dash, Terraria), movies, music, etc.
  3. ExoRosalina

Other Game Mario Kart Tour Thread

Here is a thread for Mario Kart Tour talk thread which came from mobile devices. Have Fun!
  4. ExoRosalina

Mobile Rain or Thunderstorm will stop the weather when doing exiting the world and then re-playing the world

Its very annoying for me, but I think this is Intentional. When the weather starts with Rain or even thunderstorm, so exit the world when raining or thunderstorm and then re-playing the world the rain or thunderstorm weather will gonna stop.
  5. ExoRosalina

**REPORTED** [Mobile] You can't Autoswing/Autofire with Shroomerang and Combat Wrench

So I was trying to test with Autoswing/Autofire On for Shroomerang and Combat Wrench. So I tested it, it won't work in long range or hitting some enemies/dummies. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Z8j4iMg0XhCWciBqWTGLj3QoEgU5QRe/view?usp=drivesdk
Back
Top Bottom