Search results for query: *

• Users: pajrc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pajrc

No-Mod Playthrough

playing in USA so try to make timezones less of a problem ya know as said, there will be no mods my discord is pajrc#9314 steam pajrc1234 i won't be using voice chat at all, but i can set up a discord server when one isn't around would like as many people as possible--you can pretty much join in...
  2. pajrc

Looking for people to play, idc how many players (Steam needed)

Because I've been un(succ)essful in joining someone else's playthrough, I'm making my own. 2-10 players (I just want as many people as possible) It will be 1.3.4 (I don't know why you would go to an earlier update) without mods. We will be playing through steam...
  3. pajrc

Terraria Challenges: Play Terraria in a new way!

So I've seen a few challenge threads before, and I wanna introduce more to all of you! (disclaimer: more than 95% of these aren't mine; if you've heard of them and believe they're not correct, correct me) Basic challenges! Note: For all non-melee challenges, you can also use the Copper...
  4. pajrc

Other Shared Worlds

So I was playing some gamemode with some other people, and I ended getting me and two people into a playthrough (idk their forum names, but on steam they're DogeNinja and snivyplaysgames) I was host, so whenever I quit, everybody left. Most of the time I would want to leave (to do something...
  5. pajrc

Host & Play (steam) won't work

I started a new playthrough, and about 10 minutes in I thought "hey, why not get someone else on here?" So I post a status about it, then I go to Host & Play, enable steam multiplayer, set it to friends only and friends of friends on. (the password was 1 in case that has anything to do with it)...
  6. pajrc

Biomes & Nature The Electric City - An Alternate Underworld

NOTE: I am unable to think of/make sprites for this, so if people want to make sprites, go ahead without asking. Making Sparks... So I was doing... something one day and thought of an electric city. Then I figured it could be a Terraria Biome! I had it all figured out in my head until I typed...
  7. pajrc

Where you come in.

I would say this story is... somewhat short. It is about where you fit into the World, the Corruption/Crimson and the Jungle. For the short reason, I'm not using chapters, I'll just make one spoiler for length purposes. Anyway.... NOTE: Though this is post-1.3, this, i might ONLY MIGHT...
  8. pajrc

Corrupt-A-Wish

This was a thread I saw on a non-Terraria forum that is pretty simple. What you do is look at the wish of the last person, then try to make it corrupt. Example: I wish for a pet Dinosaur. Next post: The dinosaur goes and eats everyone and bites your hand off. I wish to become a wizard (use this...
  9. pajrc

Show us your buildings!

I have quite a few builds to show you, and I've built a lot! I have a few people to credit, but I at least helped with all of these! NOTE: Though all of these are on my server, I don't want to advertise it here and get it locked. Only talk about builds, nothing about the server itself. I'm sorry...
  10. pajrc

Freebuild (non-legit) Server

<removed by staff>
  11. pajrc

Weapons & Equip More inventory space!

Have you ever had that time when you have a full inventory, and you're just about to get that last ore that you need to finish your set? This is AWFUL, ESPECIALLY when all of the items in your inventory is somewhat important in the future. Then you have to go back home, lose your place, die a...
  12. pajrc

Destroy Golem!

This thread is to share how you can farm golem super easily! This is not to get ideas because I'm sharing the way I farm greater healing potions for pmoon and such! This is my way: Gear: Vampire Knives Titanium armour (melee) or better. Any wings Add more accessories if you want. Terrain: No...
  13. pajrc

PC Clan

I'd like to join a clan of some sort, with certain conditions: A clan that is big enough to be powerful, but yet small enough so people can speak to the leader directly and get promotions. A clan that is involved in clan wars. A clan that allows building outposts and forts. A clan that I can...
Back
Top Bottom