Search results for query: *

• Users: Spazmatizm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spazmatizm

Blocks & Decoration Platforms or something

Maybe this thread will actually work There's something bothering me, something small. Something so fantastically small that this is either a big oversight or is intentional for some horrible reason (and no matter what that reason is my thoughts won't change.) PLATFORMS. Everyone's favorite...
  2. Spazmatizm

NPCs & Enemies Deadly Spheres

I don't know if this is where I would post this, but who cares, if it isn't I'll get a couple scoldings and someone will move it for me. Now, you probably wonder why you're reading this horribly strange thread written by someone who cant write threads, well, I hate the Deadly Spheres. You know...
  3. Spazmatizm

Anyone have a couple hours? Like, right now?

i don't know a better way to find people than here, so here's my story. I've been trying to play through the game as a summoner, but I'm doing horribly and need someone to help. I'm at the point where I've started hard mode and the biomes are spreading like mad, I want to fight bosses, but i...
  4. Spazmatizm

NPCs & Enemies Bomboozly boss idea

So I was just sitting around eating a bowl of stale Cheetos on my couch and I thought to myself "hey you know what Terraria needs? A new gosh darn diddly dunkin boss!" So I came up with this absolute gem of an idea. It's a boss that spawns on the surface, it's got a 97% chance of spawning every...
  5. Spazmatizm

Help a noob out!

I've been an Xbox terrarian for quite a long time. For a few years actually, and I got Steam yesterday.I'm totally lost on the PC version of Terraria, I have read up stuff on the wiki, but I'm really bad with controlling the PC version. Anyways, my point is, I want to play with some people...
  6. Spazmatizm

Game Mechanics Protective machine

it would be nice to have something that can completely protect everything that you have from other players, from chests to buildings alike. I was thinking there could be some sort of background object that you could place and you would be able to set its limited boundary of affect and what you...
  7. Spazmatizm

Whadup nah homie g diddly dawgs?

My username is Spazmatizm. Spazmatism is a boss in Terraria. Terraria is a good game to play with friends. I don't have many friends who play with me. I only have the Xbox 360 edition, and if you want to play with me, just reply. *crickets*
  8. Spazmatizm

Console Why does pearlwood armour exist?

it seems really useless to me. 7 defense in hard mode? What a joke! It doesn't even look nice, so it can't be used as vanity either, why would anybody make this armour? (Including the developers.)
  9. Spazmatizm

Xbox 360 Spectral Armour.

i was poking around on the wiki earlier and noticed that the new version of Spectral Armour has two different sprites now. I think the one on the right is REALLY cool and I want to have it for my character's vanity, but I can only seem to craft the one on the left. Since I'm constantly riddled...
  10. Spazmatizm

Looking for people willing to start new characters with me.

ive been getting bored of having all of the end game materials and weapons, but I don't want to stop playing. I've been playing with someone, but they're the most whiny, competitive, annoying person I've ever seen in my entire life, right down to straight up insulting me or stealing things from...
  11. Spazmatizm

Console Building Techniques?

What are some good ways to build things? Lately I've been getting into the groove of decorating my homes, but I noticed that almost all of the houses I've ever built are just boxes which sometimes might have roofs. Really boring if you ask me, I don't know a better way to ask this, but how do I...
  12. Spazmatizm

Biomes & Nature More content in space.

As it is right now, space is the most useless area in the game, there is literally nothing in space. Why have it? It'd be cool if you could find alieny enemies or something, maybe even asteroids? Make it go up higher to fit that? I'm no expert, but I know that more can be done with this biome.
  13. Spazmatizm

NPCs & Enemies A guard NPC

An NPC who would help protect other NPC's by fighting enemies, it would be rather nice to have something along that line, but this is most likely a terrible idea and I'm only embarrassing myself with my own childishness.
Back
Top Bottom