Search results for query: *

1. I

**REPORTED** my wireless controller x3 doesn't work

Thread 'Gamepad issues' Mobile - Gamepad issues . Hope this helps
  2. I

Mobile Favorite worlds and characters do not remain favorite.

No. The person above already explained about the limitation of file names. I checked, and indeed the problem is in the name of the characters and worlds
  3. I

**REPORTED** Gamepad issues

Thank you for solving the problem. Now I can play terraria on my Defender Blast controller. The config file is attached.
  4. I

Mobile Multiplayer bug [Problem solved]

I found the reason, the providers are to blame for everything, they adjusted something, because of this it was not possible to play. And through the access point of the third device of the second friend, everything works.
  5. I

We were connected to the same Wi-Fi. Maybe the problem is in Redmi 6, there is simply no way to check other devices
  6. I

Local multiplayer does not work. When a friend enters the world, his world does not appear in the list of local worlds. We checked the case when I was the host, nothing works either. Devices: Oppo A5s Android 8.1.0 and Redmi 6 Android 9
  7. I

Mobile [1.4.3] Gamepad's problem

The L2, R2, Select and Start buttons on the Defender blast gamepad do not work, in other games, for example, in Minecraft, everything works. I hoped that with the update it would work, but nothing has changed. Android version — 9 PPR1.180610.011 MIUI version — MIUI Global 11.0.4
  8. I

Mobile Bugs

Thanks
  9. I

Mobile Bugs

So they removed the old guardian function? I already looked at the wiki about the bone glove.
  10. I

Mobile Bugs

Smart interaction is not finalized, you can not quickly use the surrounding objects, such as chests. There is no minimap scaling, and it is on the pc.
  11. I

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

@ZeroJinKui , the problem is that minimap scaling on PC was already in version 1.3, or even earlier, and on mobile devices this function has not yet been brought up
  12. I

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

@Loki, when will minimap scaling be added, and will this feature be added on the mobile version?
  13. I

Changelog for Mobile 1.4.0.5.1 Build 514 Build Notes and Live Issues

Please fix the smart cursor in the next patch, it works fine with npcs, but still does not work with some items, for example, with doors
  14. I

Mobile Bestiary's bugs

Why are there no zeros in the drop chances in the bestiary takes commas?
  15. I

Mobile Disadvantages of construction and interaction

Correct the work of the ruler, make it so that when you press the numbers showing the length and height with your finger, they are not shown under the place of touch, but somewhere from the side, like with touch digging, otherwise you want to measure the distance, the touch joystick is limited...
  16. I

Mobile Bug's

Во-первых, когда я добавляю персонажей и миры в избранное, после перезагрузки они перестают быть в избранном. Во-вторых, это может быть, а может и не быть ошибкой, но на телефонах нет масштабирования миникарты.
Back
Top Bottom