Search results for query: *

1. CinnamonSnowball

.ot tnaw t'nod I

.ot tnaw t'nod I
  2. CinnamonSnowball

Gameiki for 1.3

Correct me if I'm wrong, but only Gameiki's INSTALLER is discontinued. Many people miss that one word.
  3. CinnamonSnowball

How dare you spy me.

How dare you spy me.
  4. CinnamonSnowball

Yorai nailed it without reworking whole wiring system. He's amazing.

Yorai nailed it without reworking whole wiring system. He's amazing.
  5. CinnamonSnowball

So I can have multiple switches power single lamps, and one that toggles all of 'em? Oh, I'm...

So I can have multiple switches power single lamps, and one that toggles all of 'em? Oh, I'm going to love this. What am I even saying - I love everything that requires people to think.
  6. CinnamonSnowball

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

What about NPC and/or Buff Tags? We have Color Tag, Item Tag, Player Tag (not really useful, welp) and Achievement Tags, but we lack those two. Tags could be also improved... a bit. When a chat line breaks into two, and the breaking point is somewhere withing a tag, the tag itself breaks.
  7. CinnamonSnowball

This: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-fluorescent-light-beams.10234/
  8. CinnamonSnowball

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

Full support! We need this! All I'm unsure about is how would this cooperate with Impulse-based wiring.
  9. CinnamonSnowball

Maps SnailsAttack's Challenge Concepts!

Wearing the Fish Bowl will not activate the Merfolk buff. In other words, you'll die repeatedly :naughty:
  10. CinnamonSnowball

PC 61 FPS Cap

If it's an VSync issue, then how come I have never had problems with mouse until 1.3? The "floaty" feeling of it started right with 1.3 release. Nothing seems to help :( No, thanks, I don't want screen tearing. No, thanks, I don't want Windowed. I want to play Terraria with same mouse...
  11. CinnamonSnowball

Dedicating your suggestion to girlfriend? D'aww... Support!
  12. CinnamonSnowball

Jumpin' right in: - More interactable(?) blocks! Gemspark Blocks and some other furniture are only tiles we can actually interact with and the only thing we can do with 'em is turn them off/on. Shaaame ;( - Fans! How about something that could move Items/Mobs/NPCs/Players around (no, not hoiks)...
  13. CinnamonSnowball

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Checked just today for any updates, Steam and Forums. Happened to read changelogs of 1.3.0.X releases on Gamepedia Wiki. Noticed "1.3.0.8" page, and it lead me there.
  14. CinnamonSnowball

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Someone noticed! It's getting uncomfortable for me...
  15. CinnamonSnowball

PC 1.3 Changelog

Are you refering to "Magic Water Dropper"? That's actually not a new liquid, but those water drops that fall from ceilings, ex. in caves. You can make such for yourself~ That would actually make him much easier. You could die a few times, eating some of it's HP each time you're alive, then...
  16. CinnamonSnowball

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

The though :/
  17. CinnamonSnowball

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

... You might've forgot about those?
  18. CinnamonSnowball

Gameiki for 1.3

It's not Re-Logic who made the Gameiki mod. [EDIT] I'm not even sure if this is the right place for this thread, but who am I to tell you such things, better ask a Moderator.
  19. CinnamonSnowball

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

One more thing: Fishron mount has no tooltip? I guess devs were so impressed by "legendary creature which flourishes in water & combat" that they were left wordless ;] [EDIT] It's not devs' fault, #BlameRNG
  20. CinnamonSnowball

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

A weird Auto Select bug: When you carry, let's say a Flare Gun with full inventory, and use Auto Select in an open chest with an item picked up, the Flare Gun will stay. Reproducing: Fill your inventory with stuff -> Open a chest with an item inside -> Push down Auto Select button, so that a...
Back
Top Bottom